****stolen 92 gsr in socal eagle rock area******

I’m really sorry to hear this. It’s a sad world we live in. No one wants to earn their own shit so they have to steal from us that do. Good luck in the search. I hope you find it in at least decent condition.

found it in south central heres some pics…

Damn thats so…south central. Sorry man. Did you had any type of security???

just a basic alarm, im just happy i got the car back almost in one piece, and not burnt to the ground…

man im sorry did you have full covarge?..what are you going to do with the shell

just liability insurance. gonna pull the motor from my white teg since its just in the garage. need to get the daily running…

its sad to see DA/DB chassis stolen and stripped, only to be recovered as garbage. glad that yours was found some what in one piece.

Yeah at least they didn’t vandalice it or did some hater shit. I’ve seen cars with the dash ripped or burned, seriously that shit happens in SC.

Yeah that’s why I’m happy my harness weren’t cut they unplugged everything…no damage that it didn’t have…

So fuckin weak. Im sorry man. :sad: I hope you guys catch those assholes slippin, trying to sell your shit on CL or something.

Two silver linings:

1. It wasnt the white one.
  2. Now you can K swap the white one.

thinking about k swap in my white db2… just more motvation to come back twice as hard:rockon::rockon:

did you have a CF hood before?

yeah they put a cheap ass one on, had a vis cf hood and I smoked it, prolly the only smoked cf hood for a DA out there…

Danm this sucks man. Sorry to hear.

damn that sucks man god damn thieves.

that’s crazy they put another hood on it…

sorry to hear ur loos but bro wtf is a smoked carbon fiber hood…:umno:

the same way i smoked all my lights, almost looks black, but when the sun hits it you can see the cf…

heres a pic in the sun…

fucking assholes.

sorry to see what happened to your ride. im so happy i just moved from eagle rock. while i was there for less than a year mine got broken into twice. but all they did was throw stuff around inside the car… guess its pretty hard to steal a car with no steering wheel, and no electrical power at that :wink: