Kinda new here

]I’ve been browsing around for like a month or so and decided to sign up like 2 weeks ago. I’ve always had a love for DA’s and owned so many different honda’s and decided it was time to buy another DA. I sold my ek hatch 2 months ago and bought a DA that my friend had sitting around.

Here’s what it looked like when i got it…

After a fresh coat of paint, i decided to paint it viper white with some blue pearl, white pearl and some artic ice mixed into the clear. Replaced the badges with honda badges, removed all the wipers, painted all the mouldings and I think thats it. You cant really notice any of the pearls ore the artic ice in the pictures. I didnt want it to look crazy so at certain angles in the sun you can notice it all. Heres the after pics… O yeah I also put in some yellow fogs and 7000k lights.

Enjoy and feedback is appreciated. Thanks

bigger pics, please. paint looks good in the pics. would like to see some detailed shots of the finish.

that front plate looks kinda :gay: though. otherwise, :up:

Yea i kno its a little too much, its there because there’s 2 holes in the moulding from someone else having a plate there. I plan on getting a plate relocation kit and putting a jdm vanity plate there.

nice, i like the car but if u get rims you should def keep them black that looks sick some black w/ red stripe RNR’s would make ur ride look amazing and welcome to g2ic

I really didnt know wat color rim ta do. I was thinking maybe something polished or silver. Maybe blk n red combo might look nice on there like you said.

Looks really clean with the new paint. White is sexy. Would’ve been better if you didn’t paint a part of the grill… kind of looks a bit odd.

yea i was in a hurry and didnt mask it off but i might paint it black again.

welcome. remember to search. anything u need is on this site.

:wave:

First 2 pics are from a local gtg for a charity, sponsered by HBGtuned.com

The next two are from lastnite, i replaced the front plate, and put my mudflaps back on and also my son wanted to take a pic w/ the car.

looks good other than the grill, one of my pet peeves when people paint theirs cars. nice ride.

Yea i know its bugging me also, i just bought some flat black ta do it. Also bought a clay bar kit and im going to be clay bar’ing the car and cleaning up other stuff aswell.

welcome brotha! im still a g2ic virgin as well but everything u need for ur ride u can find here and the people r super kool. clea ass ride dude. glad to c the DA’s have another victim by the balls! take care of that grill and keep the progress posted.

Just cleaned up my engine bay and redid my valve cover

If I’m not mistaken… those are tuner lugs that you’re using on your steelies correct? If so… BAD idea… change it back to oem lugs ASAP before the tuner lugs mess up your steelies mounting holes or worse… unscrew themselves on the freeway!

Other than that… fresh clean looking paint and welCUM!

Yea they are, i barely drive the car. Some one else told me that aswell, i got a set of slipstreams to put on soon. Thanks for the info though.

Update:
Got some stickers for my windows, will post pics 2morrow. And I can’t believe I almost sold it today, Hopefully picking up a hks exhaust for it this week and then im going to be concentrating on the interior and maybe some wheels soon.

hey, welcome to g2ic. and yes i’m a rican. goddammit, we’re the fucking plague, lol jk.

i live at the island. my sister lives in sinking spring, pa.

nice DA btw.

Thanks, i dont even know where sinking springs, pa is i’ve heard of it though. I would love to go back to the island just to visit though, i’ve never takin my g/f or my kid there yet.

From what I can see, it looks like you just installed an HID kit and didn’t to a retrofit? How is the cutoff? Did you fab any glare guards or anything?