Kinda new here

thanks for my new ipod screensaver gorgeouse car :smiley: exactly what i want my next db2 or da to look like championship white with bit of pearl and black housing headlights

There not even hid’s, i needed some headlight bulbs in a hurry and called my buddy down at A&A auto parts and he had some Nokya 7000k light bulbs and while I was there I picked up a set of the Nokya yellow foglights aswell.

Thanks, its actually viper white. I was going to do championship white but it wasn’t white enough for me.

viper white?? hmm i think i might do that then cuz something about your paint made it stand out :slight_smile:

That’s the reason why I did the viper white, I spent weeks looking at different paint chips and paint books at work and decided on the viper white. I shot a test panel first to make sure it was bright enough. The color definetly stands out. I also added some white pearl, blue pearl and artic ice.

New exhaust, hopefully installing it this week or weekend.

Well I tryed to get the old exhaust off today at the house, that didn’t work out so great. So I gotta take it to work and cut the old exhaust bolts off. So I cleaned the exhaust up and washed the car and snapped some pics.

Got a beaks lower tie bar…

Nice Da and it’s good to see another Pa g2 owner on the boards.

Thanks, i’ve seen your on several forums that im on and your car is nice to.

Spoiler installed and painted my lower front grill black like its supposed to be. Painted my valve cover and got a new battery. Haven’t installed my exhaust or my beaks lower tie bar.

A nice set of wheels would set that car off.

Yea im working on it, im undecided on color and wheel type.

nice ride. did you paint it yourself? looks better without the stickers imo. =) welcome to g2ic.

I did all the prep work myself and a buddy of mines at work painted it. Took about 4 hrs to paint it.