On Mission 91 teg Sexiness

well i had this beauty for a little over a year and have gone through a few trials and tribulations with her, she is currently not running hope i can fix the problem soon just ordered the parts needed. i have lots of plans

heres what she looked like when i brought her from vegas, on 17’s, ebay springs, ebay one-pieces, ebay steering wheel, and some other pretty ricey stuff

popped open the taillights and got rid of the pink lines sanded down the DOT codes and other word on them also but i cracked one

got rid of the 17’s and replaces with fat 5’s i think i traded someone for the fat 5’s and they gave me 300 on top i can remember but it was enough to get jdm one-pieces and tien s-techs

was leaking oil from cam seal so i decided to throw in the ngk’s

i did it wit a broken hand cuz i couldnt wait lol

well you say your having problems and its not running, well whats the problems? also you say you got plans what are they? we like details on this site and we love to know it all…well at least i do lol

the car looks much better with the fat fives, wasnt really feeling the 17s. the OEM one pieces is another good upgrade, i think the amber/orange bumber lens are far better than the clears (you should invest in a set)

also beware with those S-Techs they sag like crazy after just a few months (from my expeirence at least) you should invest in a set of springs if not coilovers (i got a set of H&R race springs with koni yellow struts that i might be willing to let go of)

cars looking good though props fpr DERICING your DA body seems to be in good shape that a plus and more props for work with the broken arm keep it up man

rims/wheel/headlights needed change but its still really clean. I love that color

good stuff man! keep up the work!!

yea srry guys i ran outta time to post the rest of the stuff that has been done what can i say im pretty busy these days… anyway it wont start cuz something in the fuel system is acting gay so i got a new fuel filter, ordered new main relay, and a walbro 190… i know throwing parts at a problem is a waste of money but i figure this is my DD so why not just do a tune up on the fuel system

here are some shots done with an old skewl olympus SLR… RIP horizon grey beauty she was my brother’s… just got through droping a b20 in her on our way to autozone we got t-boned …in a hit and run anyway here are the shots

a few weeks after this shoot i got backed into by some moron in a parking lot who tried to say the teg already had the damage that he had done in reality…anyway insurance prevailed and i got a check for 1200 to fix the damages im otta time for now ill upload pics later

Operation sexyness is in full effect:up:

well the 1200 was enough to get a 2 stage paint job without the jams (i should have done it myself i would have been happier but w/e i didnt have the time at that moment)

and my size in relation to a teg lol i love these cars they would appear to be small on the inside from the surface but accually have a decent amount of room

someone stole those beautiful foglights that i worked so hard on to tint yellow :frowning: i gotta get another set and tint them again

what fogs were those that you tinted

Love the new paint, rims, and exhaust. NIce work.

replaced the main fuel relay (mfr) but no go :frowning: i hope the fuel pump will do the trick

Have you tried reading the codes?

no i forgot how to read them if the new fuel pump gets it started what else could it be?

so im pretty bummed i still cant figure out what is wrong with this damn thing…could either be distributor or fuel pump i reall hope its the fuel pump since i already bought it

the paint is looking real nice. sorry to hear bout the fogs, i liked those alot- i might have to grip a set of them and do the same,

now with your no start problem what is exactly happening when you try to start the car. is it cranking, cant really help off the info provided

i have a thread open in stock engine bay components already
http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=193998

too many pics on first page