my da (work in progress.try to be nice)

kinda bored at the house so i’d thought i’d post some pics of my DA…let me know what you guys think…

started off stock height and broken hub caps…took off hubcaps,lowered it,put yellow fogs and nokia white headlight bulbs

hopped on a set of 1 pieces and sportline rims(that were free)

cleared out the tails and got red badges(that were stolen a week later)

looks good to me, you should polish up those turn signals :up:

got white corner light bulbs for the one pieces

benen rear tow hook,flowmaster super44 muffler,2 stainless tips

got the side markers put on

possible rim color change

how she sits today…with the old school wink mirror

thanks bro…its coming along slowly…signals have no outer glass due to a drunk night…so theyre lenseless right now…

to be or not to be…

:burnout: tehe

To BE, is my vote:up:

nice start. always got love for GBP DAs.

not feeling the tow hook or the lopsided front plate. is there a reason the hook or location of front plate?

[QUOTE=JETSPD1477;2031266]nice start. always got love for GBP DAs.

not feeling the tow hook or the lopsided front plate. is there a reason the hook or location of front plate?[/QUOTE]

tow hook cause my home girl got for me as a gift and plates crooked cause i cam out one day and it was like that…havent got a chance to fix it

thats what i was thinking too…=)

what does GBP stand for ?

gbp
are the initials for the paint code…it looking good man …you should try an come to cruise to cruise…

[QUOTE=uniqueillusi0nz;2031234]

[/QUOTE]

is that how the yellow legend fog looks like?

[QUOTE=darussianone;2031329]gbp
are the initials for the paint code…it looking good man …you should try an come to cruise to cruise…[/QUOTE]

oh ok…thanks bro…im tryin…and if i get some funds for gas then i’ll probably head out there

im not sure…those are nokia yellow bulbs

nice start:up:

thnx bro…im tryin

good start, i like the tow hook and the side markers, gotta get those for my whip, not feeling the clear/blue corner bulbs though, i have them in my car and hate it, nut my ambers blew and keep forgeting to replace them. whats the suspension setup

thanks brotha…suspension wise…front and rear upper strut bar and ground controls

what do you guys think if i painted the spokes and gold and left the lip chrome?

that would look pretty unique if you do it pics would be nice:rockon: