Illinois meet

hey heres my pics

thats not the hooters parking lot…

yah it was right next to it cause their parking lot was packed

Here are my pics:

The blue teg sittin on the black c8’s is sittin pretty :up: … besides the banged up passenger side fender :sad:

Hopefully this coming spring the turnout will be even better…

yeah , im with chris when i say the next meet we will have will be awsome, even if i dont have a teg, ill still show up

yah this meet was awesome alot of new guys all nice and all quality g2 owners just mad i had to leave early damn school definatley ready for another meet this summer

Nice pics GS & White GSR. Wish I was there for the night pics. Took a few pics of my own & will post when film is developed. Was nice seeing y’all & looking forward to next gathering. Next time, we’ll fill that lot with G2 Tegs.

The pics turned out great.
I am just glad that I wasn’t the only auto teg there. Can’t wait for the next one.

And I just wanna say thanks to the guy that helped find the highway to get back home.

I wish i would of known

:bawl: I wish i would of known that there was a meeting in Illinois, i would of gone. Hopefully the next time there will be a post of the next meeting, :search: “o by the way does any one know any one selling a body kit for a 91 teg” holla bk at ur boy, peace :cool:

yo there was a thread in the club meeting section it was on top for a long time http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104635&page=6

nice pics guys, i’ll post up a good few if ya want

Dang!!! :frowning: I wish I was there …
stupid drafting homework :mad: …
anyways, awesome pics :clap:
hopefully over the summer ill be albe to go :cross:

Well, since i didnt get a chance to make it, i made some pics of my own, check em’ out if your interested. My Integra

Are you interested in a ABS dynamics Type R front lip?

Its brand new still in original packaging and comes with the mounting hardware.

$85 and Ill meet you halfway … im about a 40 minute drive from the northside.

no problem…guessing you found it home ok

nice seeing everyone there. cars were awesone pics turned our great… lookin forward for the next club meeting. :wink:

formyself i gotta get rid of that spoiler :jerkoff:

Thanks to PrototypeLS I DIDNT GO!

what an ass… :getsome:

haha jk, my phone was messed up… otherwise i woulda brought my 93ls :stuck_out_tongue:

see u guys next time.

damn i wish i was able to attend tat meeting. but my baby sara(teggy) is gettin a new heart transplant. so she been in a coma for about 2 weeks so far. if it dont snow to bad, we should do a meet some time in december or jan. and everyone rock the winter tires. i dont know its just a idea. ive been to a honda tech meet. all the time. and only see the most 2 Da’s out of 34 cars. so it always nice to roll with the people who has the same love for 2gen!

just curious to know if any one knows were i can get sides skirts for my 91 integra for a decent price and someone had posted a frount lip; also i just want to know if u still have it. O’ and one more question du u guys go to the track at wisconsin alot? :rofl: