Illinois meet

hey heres my pics

thats not the hooters parking lot......

Comment

yah it was right next to it cause their parking lot was packed

Comment

Here are my pics:

Comment

The blue teg sittin on the black c8's is sittin pretty ... besides the banged up passenger side fender

Hopefully this coming spring the turnout will be even better...

Comment

yeah , im with chris when i say the next meet we will have will be awsome, even if i dont have a teg, ill still show up

Comment

yah this meet was awesome alot of new guys all nice and all quality g2 owners just mad i had to leave early damn school definatley ready for another meet this summer

Comment

Nice pics GS & White GSR. Wish I was there for the night pics. Took a few pics of my own & will post when film is developed. Was nice seeing y'all & looking forward to next gathering. Next time, we'll fill that lot with G2 Tegs.

Comment

The pics turned out great.
                  I am just glad that I wasn't the only auto teg there. Can't wait for the next one.

And I just wanna say thanks to the guy that helped find the highway to get back home.

Comment

I wish i would of known

I wish i would of known that there was a meeting in Illinois, i would of gone. Hopefully the next time there will be a post of the next meeting, "o by the way does any one know any one selling a body kit for a 91 teg" holla bk at ur boy, peace

Comment

yo there was a thread in the club meeting section it was on top for a long time http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthrea...=104635&page=6

Comment

nice pics guys, i'll post up a good few if ya want

Comment

Dang!!! I wish I was there ...
                          stupid drafting homework ..
                          anyways, awesome pics ..
                          hopefully over the summer ill be albe to go

Comment

Well, since i didnt get a chance to make it, i made some pics of my own, check em' out if your interested. My Integra

Comment

Originally posted by 13lucky
                              I wish i would of known that there was a meeting in Illinois, i would of gone. Hopefully the next time there will be a post of the next meeting, "o by the way does any one know any one selling a body kit for a 91 teg" holla bk at ur boy, peace
                              Are you interested in a ABS dynamics Type R front lip?

Its brand new still in original packaging and comes with the mounting hardware.

$85 and Ill meet you halfway ... im about a 40 minute drive from the northside.

Comment

Originally posted by karnieflk

And I just wanna say thanks to the guy that helped find the highway to get back home.
                                no problem..guessing you found it home ok

Comment

nice seeing everyone there. cars were awesone pics turned our great.. lookin forward for the next club meeting.

formyself i gotta get rid of that spoiler

Comment

Thanks to PrototypeLS I DIDNT GO!

what an ass...

haha jk, my phone was messed up.. otherwise i woulda brought my 93ls :p

see u guys next time.

Comment

damn i wish i was able to attend tat meeting. but my baby sara(teggy) is gettin a new heart transplant. so she been in a coma for about 2 weeks so far. if it dont snow to bad, we should do a meet some time in december or jan. and everyone rock the winter tires. i dont know its just a idea. ive been to a honda tech meet. all the time. and only see the most 2 Da's out of 34 cars. so it always nice to roll with the people who has the same love for 2gen!

Comment

just curious to know if any one knows were i can get sides skirts for my 91 integra for a decent price and someone had posted a frount lip; also i just want to know if u still have it. O' and one more question du u guys go to the track at wisconsin alot?

Comment

i've been there a few times i want to set up a meet this summer for all of us to go to the track that would be a cool meet on a fun run nite

Comment

Yes I still have the front lip. If you got the money its yours.

Comment

It was a bummr this weekend because the track at Wisconsin was closed just wondering if any one is going to go this sunday that is coming up i think it is the last time there open

Comment

Man where was I!!

WHen is the next meet up?????
                                                -justin

Comment

u got a gsr too wow theres a ton in illinois that i've never seen i thinks it's gonna be around march that or this summer there will be a few.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X