Illinois meet

i’ve been there a few times i want to set up a meet this summer for all of us to go to the track that would be a cool meet on a fun run nite

Yes I still have the front lip. If you got the money its yours. :up:

It was a bummr this weekend because the track at Wisconsin was closed just wondering if any one is going to go this sunday that is coming up i think it is the last time there open

Man where was I!!

WHen is the next meet up???
-justin

u got a gsr too wow theres a ton in illinois that i’ve never seen i thinks it’s gonna be around march that or this summer there will be a few.

yea…

Actually its not a real gsr but it has the b17 so its kind of a GSR… haha…Its up for sale if anyone is interested???go to Cars for sale its there i’ll post pics soon…

Id be up for a winter meet if anyone esle is interested, im sure we can do it.

i’d be in i got 5 weeks off with nothing to do.

cool, anyone else interested in like a dinner meet type of deal in the winter then?

Damn, I would have loved to check out that meet but I was working in Florida at the time…sucks.

It was pretty good. Better then the last meet joe.

we should do this soon i’m thinking i’m selling my teg

http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112944

Link to the new T-I/H-T/G2ic meet

count me out, the teggy is ko’ed for now, i threw a rod a while back, and im in the final processes of rebuilding another motor and droppin it in, shit if it was late feb. then i would be all go, but its not :sad:

thats cool if not were going to do a huge g2 meet in the spring time

yeah, fosho a summer meet. im just trying to get some G2 influence when i go there.

yah i understand i was the only one last time and it sucked.