Sway Bars

Any JDM company that makes sway bars for our DAs?

why does it have to be jdm?

don’t ask such negative questions whittegman.

on a side note: JDM suspension is FAAAR superior to USDM. Ask the DA owners in South Africa.

wait… south africa isn’t in As–

ehh…good enough.

:stuck_out_tongue: I’m a pessimist :stuck_out_tongue:

:rofl:

I was thinking the exact same thing.

(Hey I have a JDM coin holder. It’s good for 45hp, when installed in a USDM car, with a USDM coin holder.)

stop lying andrew. my JDM seat has a anus tickler, it does a pretty good job at doing so. i cant tell you where i got my JDM sway bars, theyre JDM and im not telling.

not funny. :squint:

:stuck_out_tongue:

:chill:

looks like we scared him off :frowning: I actually wouldn’t mind helping him find some sway bars… but my question remains, do they have to be jdm? and if so, why? If not… maybe I/we can help.

to my knowledge a lot of japanese companies stopped providing sway bars for our chassis because its so outdated. the only companies that seem to remain are the american based companies like ST and Progress.

Rear DC2 bars will fit with a little bit of work

Just got with the APC. They make much better products then those JDM companies. :gay:

You’re kidding right? APC vs. Mugen or Toda?

I’m hoping that is a “sarcasm is hard to detect over the internet” post.

Yes I am joking. You can’t even compare APC and Mooooooooogen or Spoon. I thought the smillie would give away my sarcasm but I guess not. I will try to do it better next time.

You’ll have to forgive him… he knows waaaaay more than anyone else on this site… :up:

Thanks ElBorintegra, you took the lettlers out of my finger tips… :slight_smile:

haha! you do realize that his post was sarcasm… we like to joke around w/ eachother :stuck_out_tongue:

sarcasm? what does that mean? :rofl: just jokin.