megan racing lower control arms

will my stock sway bar bolt on to the megan lower control arms?

can someone please help?

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97897&highlight=megan+racing

bump… that is not the answer i wanted. i need to know where to bolt up the sway bar

It looks like no one has experience with the megans… I for one have no idea what they are or what they look like, do you have pictures of the set up?

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97897

Did you even read that post and put a little brain power into it? He installed the LCA’s with the OEM swaybar. It’s not rocket science.

aparently you didnt read it. it dont say where they bolt up. why dont you go and read it and tell me where it says that? :jerkoff:

Where??? Now I am confused :roll:

where what? i just want to know how the sway bar hooks up. do i need new bolts? i know where it goes but i dont know how it bolts up.

I can see your serious… Yes there are long bolts that go thru the arm and the bar… there is usually four bushings and metal caps with washers. does that help? Can you look at an integra in your area to see an OEM set up? Also the other artical said “Stock bar” that would be the answer to your original question

I guess you should have spent some extra time on research and bought a set of LCA’s that didn’t need re-engineering to work :roll:

Also, I did a 5 min. search and found your solution.

your talking rear then beast?

Yeah, it’s another aluminum rear lower control arm similar to the ones I have but with less though put into design and time spent on quality control.

archon why are you killin on me like that? if you dont want to give an answer you dont have to be rude. all i want is an answer without sarcasm

I bought the megans and they did not line up… the shock bushing is in a different location… dont wast your money

hmm it doesnt work for you, so is it better to get new lca’s because i think i really need some along with new bolts when i lower my car because my lca’s are rusted

I just used my old rust lca’s, cleaned them with a wire wheel, pressed out the bushings and installed es bushings… cheap and solid.

You only need the Aluminum LCA for two reasons:

1. Your rear tires rub the fenders. Megan won’t fix this. Others will.
  2. You want to look cool.

If you don’t need either 1 or 2, save your money. Unless your LCA’s rusted though, a little surface rust is easy to fix.

i wasnt saying the aluminum ones, i was sayign like buying some used ok condition lca’s from someone

they actually rusted to the point of being unsafe? :shock: