megan racing lower control arms

i dunno, ive been drivin the car since i bought it…lol, and i dont know how long they been like they are now. should i spray something on it? and when i lower my car im gonna need some new bolts for the lca’s dont you think?
heres a pic

bwahahahahahahahahaha

you call that rust?

come on out to the midwest so you know what REAL rust looks like.

omg…fuckin californians. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s nothing on that LCA that I can see that a wire wheel and paint can’t fix.

oh i thought mine was bad, sorry!!. so are you sayin i could reuse my lca with new bushings and new bolts and it would be ok? i really want a good suspension setup when i do mine

oh hell yeah…wire brush attachment for a drill will work wonders on getting that surface rust off. then hit it with some krylon. :slight_smile:

add new bushings and you’re set.

:rofl:

Mine looks better than I thought it did - some of the front components have much more surface rust than this. I have a wire brush and some Rustoleum for hitting everything when I install my coilovers this week.

IMG_2630.jpg

Thanks guys, i thought i was going to have to buy new lca’s now i feel much happier when im going to buy my suspension parts!!! but in order to clean up my lca’s i have to install the suspension myself which i hope someone from g2ic can help me when i attempt too :clap:

anyone know what bolts i can use for the rear lca’s instead of the honda ones that cost like 7 dollars each?

you can use the honda ones from www.acuraautomotiveparts.org since they’re a lot cheaper. :slight_smile:

or get the specs off an online catelog, like the site above, then make a run to your local hardware store, what they don’t have buy at site above

which bolt is it in this pic?

well ordering them online would be more because taxes and shipping so it doesnt make sense to wait and pay more online but ill just get the part at honda