question on who would be interested in i/c piping

i was talking it over with my boss and fello tuner today at our performance shop about possibly offering intercooler piping kits for other generation 2 integras out there. piping would be custom made and tig welded on aluminum piping with bov flange of choice. my car of course would be the first prototype on developing these kits. i just wanna get a general idea of who all would be interested.

it’s been done not to long ago finally.
http://www.go-autoworks-store.com/go90inchpiki.html

however you can always go ahead and make another version. then we’d have options.

true. and however. im sure out version would be alot cheaper. what kinda options are you guys looking for. different diameters of piping? or what? lmk so we can come up with some solid ideas.

do you have any pictures of this prototype setup? or has it not been made yet? i plan to go turbo on my g2 in the future but i want to keep AC/PS. i like the goautoworks type b piping design… but in all honesty…it is a bit pricey. how much are you looking to get for your kits? a cheaper intercooler piping kit would be great.

That would be great if your shop could make IC piping for the g2. The more, the easier it will be for us to buy the piping.

hell yea if the price is goin to be cheaper from 300+ dollars :slight_smile:

hell yeah you should make ic piping kits. Ill drive from abq to buy one. It would be sweet to retain ac and ps.

ok sounds good! im talking it over right now. please any info on whats your guys favorite style of piping. through the frame or over where the ps pump would be? and we can do any flange. i just need to get the groupbuy approval from my boss and we can start kickin out some sweet piping. 250 shipped with choice flange, greddy tial, etc. let me now guys!!

http://store.mtbuggies.com/index.php thats a link to our site. check it out. and btw this is 2.5 in piping with all couplers and tbolt clamps included. only coupler that you will have to buy is the turbo outlet to i/c piping.

Im down for a set. I want it through the frame rail, cause im planning to keep ac/ps. $250 shipped sounds like a great price. Do you guys have the synapse bov flanges? Not sure if they are the same as any other brands.

we can definately get any bov flanges you need/want. ok well i got definate approval from the big guy so i’ll need 5 buyers on the list so we can make the prototype and then i’ll put up some pics and then once money is paid for the 5 kits we’ll make em and ship em out!

Great! I can’t wait hahah

ok well. i need to get 5 people on board with payment in full. so once i get 5 confirmed buys. we’ll make em all and ship em out. i’m working on getting the prototype built right now so you guys can get an idea of what were offering.

I’ll probably be down once I see a prototype.

ok great. prototype is in development. just waiting on the piping bends. :rockon:

need intercooler piping

hey yea im really in need of a convinent kit all im needin is inter cooler piping fit for the abs module as well as an hks flange welded on the piping if any luck let me kno thanks,lee

great. piping will be in this week. with any luck i’ll have the prototype ready friday.

word sounds great

How’s that prototype coming along?

piping just came in. so hopefully i’ll get to it this week/weekend.