97 teg stock lip on 90 ls

im not sure if these will post the pics imtryin. but my friend was throwin away the whole bumper off of a 97 integra and i liked the lip so i took it home and modded it to fit the 90. now im tryin to figure out some side skirts cause i dont like most of the ones i see for sale for this car
got hit this day so it messed up the side of bumper cover a lil and the accident also broke my clear corner/signals i had put on like 2 days earlier so i had to put stock back on

looks ok …i bet jay leno would love it!!

big chin …hehehe

yeah i couldnt pass it up. i had to see what it would look like and it was free. isnt a perfect match but i like it. and no im not gonna leave it white . just dont have the right paint yet to make it match. anyone know where i can get some BG-22M acura paint. jasper green mettalic . ive heard u can get it at autozone but i called and they said nothin came up for that color code

eewww, no take it off…

nah

did you end up paiting it or get any of the stuff you wanted? I just got a type - r style lip 90-91 and I plan on modding it to make it look a bit like the chargespeed lip.

W O W.
I like it - now my idea next would be to paint it BLACK.
I would try that.
Me Like very much.:bowdown:

cant see pics sounds like something i would like to see

x2 fix ur pics plz.

why do you have pics on myspace??? can’t see the pics dude.

use photobucket.com its free plus you can post pics right here… :ethug:

lip

sorry bout the pics. reposted. decided, fuck myspace and the pics i had on here were uploaded from there. i painted it black and i really like the way it looks on the car at angles the big opening dont match quite right but it looks good from the front, to me .and to the people that dont like it no im not takin it off… got to figure out how to post up more pics cause i have a busted computer at the moment. im on friends right now.

new er pics

cleared my tails with a cup of bleach and acouple cups hot water out the faucet, shook for about 5 to 10 minutes more like 10 b4 afterpics of them on car u can barely tell but in person they are hella white see pic below is right when i got them done as im waitin for them to dry out

any idea how that’d look at a 92-93 bumper o-O

it would prob look almost the same . i know the bottom of the 92 93 is a lil different but i think it would be about the same process makin it fit cause i had to cut the sides down a lil cause they were longer than the 90 91 bumper. and the curve was differet so it had to be kinda bent to match the 90 bumper. i think the bend matches pretty good and dont think it would be that hard to make fit the newer 2g bumper. so i think it would look ok on the 92 93 also in my opinion.

is it the oem lip from the 97? made out of plastic?

looks good

the piece i circled in this pic is the piece i used. my friend had cut around the headlights and was throwing the rest of the bumper cover away so i looked at it and saw that the bottom was a separate lip piece and i thought maybe i could mod that to fit on my teg. i was broke and had no money to buy a real lip. so thats how i think. i had to cut this lip piece on the inside that is there for it to mount to the other top part of stock bumper, icut that in like 2 spots on each corner to make it curve like my bumper. it had a lil different curve to it . and it had to be cut down like 5 inches on the sides. and i cut the bottom of it off cause if i didnt it would rub on the ground with my current drop. it has a unpainted part on the bottom thats what i removed. it hung down like 2 or 3 inches more than the painted part

yeah its some type of plastic i think. thanks for compliments as well. i know it aisnt a perfect fit around the grill opening but i still think its nice compared to no lip. i wanted the car low but dont want to drop it as low as my other honda cause it rides awesome right now and its already been lowered so . the lip and skirts make it look nice n low. but i dont really like the side skirts. i want somthin alot smoother like just a plain old sideskirt with no curves or nothin . im not into all the curvy body kits n shit. but till i got some xtra cash and bills paid. this is what i can do. i got an old bumper off a 89 accord that im gonna use to make a lip piece for the back. ill post pics of that in a couple days. right now i have no lip on the back. its just stock heigth lowered like 2 inches and the front n sides are way lower so it looks wierd
also i took off the black hood . my kid likes it and loves need for speed lookin cars. so i put it on for him to see and i thought it looked kinda cool so i rolled it for a couple weeks . but i put the stock hood back on cause i think it looks smoother.

updated pics 97 bumper lip on 91

]

looks dope. i like it. Always love the clean diy front lips.