97 teg stock lip on 90 ls

looks kinda weird to me but thats probably cause the center part is painted black makes the opening look way to big

yeah the opening in he front is big. but it looks just like i like. i took a bunch of pics when i made my new side skirts too so i am gonna put a how to on here for that today or tomorrow. they are plain and not too much to them . but im not into wavy, crazy design into my body kits. just want skirts and a front lip that look nice. but if anyone is interested in side skirts that cost like 10 bucks to make and take like a hour to make and install then im gonna be puttin that up on here real soon

it doesn’t look that bad…i actually like it. i could NEVER attempted it because my car is too low…and i dont wanna raise it…good job!!!

it looks str8 bro nice diy work and i dont like the opening in the front to much but if it was me i would fill it in with a nice big front mount intercooler lol just my opinion…keep up the good work

Those gunmetal wheels look 10x better than the polished ones you have on in the last pic. The lip looks great now that it’s painted to match. Now all you need is a rear lip.