Pic Request: Mufflers

This summer im planing on doing a custom catback system on my 92 Gs and i wanted to know what type of muffler to get ie: oval or round type what ever looks best on our cars so if you have pics of your set up or muffler could you post it.

Ah ha ha sorry…

Ok here’s mine:

2" custom catback and a cheapo $20 eBay muffler. Doesn’t sound like a bumble bee or fart can at all :up:. Debating whether to get a header and/or high flow cat…but I really don’t want the rice sound that I’m afraid it’ll bring… :frowning:

as far as style, I’d get the one like the racing madalion (like the one in the pic). But for brand, I personally like tsudo cause it doesn’t give that ricer sound. I was afraid of that and ended up very pleased with their mufflers. I sold my old exhaust and got 2 new tsudo mufflers and they still sound great. Now I’m afraid to try any other ones unless they are greddy or something.

Cheap Ractive fireball.

I have the same one, it does the trick.

I have oval tip with magnaflow a muffler.

Where’d you get that lip/side skirts???

Nice thanks Guys— N-e one have any more pics cmon!!

Here’s mine… no idea wtf it is, sounds alrite till about 3.8k

I had to brighten up the pic a lil damn flash, its a $33 dollar shipped ebaY muffler that I say is very quiet nice deep low tone sound…anyhow heres a quick snap for ya

rear pic.jpg

what muffler is that?

if that was to me an Ebay’s special N1 style :bow:

lol nice

RS*R…need to be adjusted though

IM000974.JPG

Am I the only person alive that has dual exhaust on my integra? And, I mean dual as in both sides of the bumper, not just two holes on one side. I need a good camera but when I get ahold of one I’ll get some pics.

As you prolly would know, dual exhausts are really not a big thing when it coesm to the import community if it came stock with single. No point in dual other then show. But it’s all good.

I would like more information on your dual setup. What type of muffler did you use? Also how did you cut the bumper for the second tip to go through? Please post pics.

Thanks

just got my T1R muffler in the mail and waiting for my Kteller pipeing and im going to put it all on my my JDM 4-1 and ill have pics …

Oo where did you get a universal T1R muffler from? I’ve been looking for one forever.