Between-seat Cupholder

Placeholder for my design of a dual cupholder that fits alongside the E-brake handle.

2 Likes

you don’t like wedging drinks between the seat and e-brake handle and watching them spill? :rofl: just kidding, excited for this one as I can’t find an armrest.

The armrests are great but I don’t feel like dropping several hundred on one :-/

1 Like

yea, sucks not only are they hard to find, but super expensive too.

I be using a rubber plumbing coupler jammed between the parking brake lol. Holds my drinks pretty good. Only works in the automatic cuz no need for the brake lol

1 Like

Lol, i tried to cut up a 96-00 civic ek arm rest to fit but it was too fat to fit between the auto seatbelt assembly. I know 90-93 accord arm rests fit but can’t find one of those either

I have a general 3D model made but I have not verified any dimensions yet. I was planning on doing that yesterday but instead decided to make the windshield cowl redirector prototype because I’m so sick of dealing with this water intrusion issue.

I’m going to have to get a 3D printer soon I think. Having to wait a week for a prototype sucks.