Who's up for setting up a monthly meet in VA, MD, NC or surrounding area?

I was actually thinking about meeting at my shop. I’m trying to get my car ready for paint and my buddy Chris hasn’t fixed his cowel so it leaks. Right now I’m thinking we can just get together, get a little work done, amd hammer out the rest once we’re there. It’s Auto Graphicks at 3711 Bonney Road 23452

Noon sound good to you?

It’ll probably be @2:00 before I can make it…I’ve got an appt. this morning but I will drop by there when I’m done.
see ya there.

alright man sounds good. the number for the shop is 757 43106 05 if you want to give me a call for any reason.

hey 4 .m …Just wanted to say it was cool getting together to chat about our cars and see what others have done and are doing to theirs. …And a big thanks to you for your help with my fender:clap:need some more peeps to show up so hopefully keep bumpin’ this thread till we drag some more in!
Later!
oh and I haven’t looked for pics yet, are they up on your website?

I have the pics on my phone amd texted them to Chris. I want to post them up here but can’t figure out how… I had great time as well and we have got to do it again!

Hey so I know I’m a little late to the party, but I’m down for a meet, let’s do this!

Dave your always late but ECHM is aug 29 hit em up if your going we can try to all get together to make a good showing

I’m down with ECHM, when and where?

East coast honda meet

It will be August 20 from noon till sunset at Meadow Event Park in Doswell, VA. Anyone down for meeting somewhere in the 7 cities and then cruising out there?

hey you still want to try another meet in VBch?

im down for NC !

You still around 4.M. ?