WHo wants JDP to make a REAR lip for 92-93s?

[QUOTE=db2;2057955]Bump…
I’m adding member Rlafy (member:redline) to the list, as he is hoping that there will be one made for the DB1’s as well.[/QUOTE]

Deffinately I am all in on this super idea. Let’s make this happen.

Thanks DB2 for the heads up, great minds think alike, hehehehe!

I like the lip/skirts/mudflaps combo, but if JDP made a a rear lip that gave our cars a nice unified line underneath, maybe something that compliments their front lips, I’d probly buy one.

Put me down :rockon:

Same here I’m all for it. Put me down as well.

Bump! Bumpity bump motherfuckers!! Who else is w/ us? It’s gonna happen guys!

FINALLY, a 92-93 lip! Hail Satan! J/K

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out

bump!

Figure that out!

bump!

Figure that out!

Whats is !!!92 JDP rear lip yes i would like one as well put me down :rockon:

Added! ONLY ONE TO GO!!!

Figure that out!

[size=“7”]bump!![/size]

[QUOTE=h93da6;2061162]Added! ONLY ONE TO GO!!!

Figure that out![/QUOTE]

Make that 2 more. Nock me off that list. Funds are really low right now. To top it off, some lady hit me the other night. I now have a huge dent on my rear bumper. To make matters worse . . . I had to be stupid one day and get a speeding ticket. So I just volunteered to help out with California’s Debt, LOL. Excuse my ranting. Sorry guys.

Besides, I wanted to wait for a finished product anyway.

[QUOTE=TWIZIDY;2056450]I might be down for this depending on how the rear lip will look.
Has any one contacted Jon at JDP about this idea yet?[/QUOTE]

I’m in.

definitely interested. i’d like to see what the lip would look like first though.

92-93 already has a lip… adding another lip would be overkill IMO, but if we’re talking about the 90-91 bumper than i’d understand

REAR lip.

92-93 has ZERO.
90-91 has 3,482,726,109 options.

[QUOTE=imcnblu;2061413]REAR lip.

92-93 has ZERO.
90-91 has 3,482,726,109 options.[/QUOTE]

true, that’s because 92-93 has a rear lip molded in… unless the lip covers the half of the bottom (like most 90-91 lips) then yeah it’d look good but then you’re better off just getting a 90-91 bumper since it’d be doing the same thing…

Man you’re wrong. The 92-93 has a bit more of a flared bottom true, but an actual lip? I think not. We all know what we want. Who’s w/ us?!

List updated!

Figure that out!

bump!

Come on bitches! ONE MORE!!!

Figure that out!

Honestly he is kind of right. I think putting an actual lip underneath the rear bumper would look kind of tacky, but if we could get one that filled in the stock indent and lowered it a bit it would look nice. But the indent and then a lip underneath it just wouldn’t flow well.

[QUOTE=Eric48;2060139]I like the lip/skirts/mudflaps combo, but if JDP made a a rear lip that gave our cars a nice unified line underneath, maybe something that compliments their front lips, I’d probly buy one.

Put me down :rockon:[/QUOTE]

I agree with the above, it has to look good and not tacky at all, if they can fab up something and post a pic that satisfys the above, then I’m in…

i think the best option at this point, is going to be a slightly restyled version of the OEM rear lip (that was only made for the 90-91 rear bumpers), except made to fit the 92-93.

it its a dead on remake, it probably won’t do as well, because a simple bumper conversion and a little searching will yield the same end result.

maybe take the OEM rear lip, make it to where it angles down from the end of the rear bumper towards the rear wheel well area (where the mudflaps would be) at a little more of an aggressive angle, and just lower it all in all to be a bit lower than it would be normally.

someone find me a pic of the rear lip (a direct rear shot, and a good side shot of it) and i’ll highlight the areas i’m talking about.