Where do you guys put your windshield washer reservoir?

Yet another educating thread turned into :bs:

The reason I have another car isnt because I need a windshield reservoir.

But you have to accept the fact that our cars are compact and unless you run the charge pipes in some oblong fashion that will take a lot of time and perhaps money getting them welded…you have to make sacrifices.

I know I was just messing with you, man. No matter what the others say I’m not THAT stupid.

my piping doesn’t require removal, but i put mine on ebay.

post link i am interested

6 months late there bubba.

My car would be useless without the resevoir. Seriously, I would have to pull over every 1000 ft. to wash the windshield off. It snows, they salt. The salt gets kicked up by the cars in front of you, blakets the windshield and then instantly dries becuase of the windswept surface. You can go from transparent to completely opaque in like 5 seconds.

My car would be useless without the resevoir. Seriously, I would have to pull over every 1000 ft. to wash the windshield off. It snows, they salt. The salt gets kicked up by the cars in front of you, blakets the windshield and then instantly dries becuase of the windswept surface. You can go from transparent to completely opaque in like 5 seconds. It’s not like something you can avoid for the day either; the roads stay wet all week after a storm. Suffice it to say, I can’t finish my setup if I can’t keep the resevior.

i live in nebraska right now, you think i don’t know what happens in the winter? i have a cavalier to take the brunt of shitty weather so that the integra can stay clean and happy in the garage. :slight_smile:

Mine fit perfectly in the trash can.

same here…lol