Where do i get charge pipes!!!!

Damn you work fast, is there enough room behind the passenger side head light for the bov? I have the synapse.

subscribed

Those kits look nice, well done. Waiting for a price

I marked the bov flange spot actually closer to the TB, between the TB and distributor angled more downwards to make sure the BOV doesn’t hit or interfeer w/ anything else.

I still haven’t heard back, The kits will be right around $330 complete.

man those look good…
YOU WOULD GET THE MOCK UP CAR NOW!!! haha

you should have just kept my money and told me to wait

[QUOTE=stocker2shocker;2008236]
YOU WOULD GET THE MOCK UP CAR NOW!!! haha

you should have just kept my money and told me to wait[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that’s easier said than done. I won’t hold on to someones money for an extended period of time w/o being able to give a definite completion date. That’s why I refunded it and asked for you to just check back before purchasing elsewhere. I knew I’d get a car in to mockup the setups, I just didn’t know exactly when.

We get an OK yet?

I received 1 repsonse back which just asked for some feedback (which I have a laundry list of 100% positive feedback from other sponsored sites).

I’m just waiting to hear back. The kits are ready to be produced, I’ve got a groupbuy price and program ready as well, just waiting on the reply.

Hey

Lets introduce the groupby price for these kits!

Hope he get back to you soon, so we can get the ball rolling.

BUMP

Passenger side

Drivers side

these are very nice and all, But FYI for those of us that have 92-93 cars. the area that need to be cut out is where our horn(s) sits. in order to place the horn where it is on the 90-91, triming of the front bumper will be needed in order to get it back on the car.

Just thought I would mention it:)

Thanks for the info.

Horns are overrated.

agreed…with comment above

Are these kits ready for manufacturing? Would we be able to form a groupbuy list to see how much interest there is? I would like to start on my build and this would do quite nicely.
Thanks

^^there for sale on their website…any chance you guys would make a upper cold pipe with no bends for those of us who have relocated our battery??

Yes, they are ready for manufacturing at any time. I will contact the mod here again.

The groupbuy price would be an additional $20 off the sale price at least.

I’m sure I could probably do one w/ no bends as well. I just need to do some measurements. The reason I didn’t do one at the time was to keep the profille of the upper charge pipe low to help with heed clearance. Keepinf the upper pipe straight and then 90ing it straight down looked as though it may have been cuting it close, even though I’ve seen several setups on here like that.

Just curious how much space is between the hot and cold pipes. Like what size FMIC these are made for.

I would like to keep the bead rolled ends and not have to hack them up.

i’d also like to know this as i’ll be changing my setup next summer.

Any word from the mods yet ill be all over these for my build this summer

No word from the mod yet, I will email him again.

I used one of our 29" intercoolers during mockup. Fitment would be fine 27" to 31". The piping stops at the edge of the inner edge of the horns.

Looks great. i def gotta get me a set in the coming months, gotta buy the swap first.

Great job.

Does anybody have pictures of a piping and the b piping mounted up