whats original jdm???

ha ha!!! ill trade for a 92-93 front end

now that i think about it… u should hit up “immortal_integ” he has an actual jdm xsi white hatch that he’d prolly be willing to trade ya straight out for. it should have the actual 3rd brake light and everything.

???

pay shipping for the both of us and id trade my 92-93 front end with OEM lip and amber turn signals for your white shit. only hood and both fenders

pay for shipping HA HA!!!no thanks!!!

can i close this thread now?

jk i dont have that power. but hopefully thats what you were looking for.

i think so but isnt that a DB1??? would that be the same for my DA???

if u want a REAL jdm white hatch… that has the actual sticker still on it and stuff, immortal_integ has one. he’s parting or selling his da. that would at least get u another legit jdm piece. he wants a usdm one anyways, so if u hit him him he’d prolly be down to trade. but if not i really dont’ care.

and yea this thread still sucks.

i have that actual sticker but thanks!!!if this thread is sooo sucky why are you still posting on it???

dont go there guys…

All of our cars are JDM/American. Made in Japan for US market, so if you really think about it, all your stuff is JDM unless other wise noted.

[QUOTE=Squeezethis;2029519]if u want a REAL jdm white hatch… that has the actual sticker still on it and stuff, immortal_integ has one. he’s parting or selling his da. that would at least get u another legit jdm piece. he wants a usdm one anyways, so if u hit him him he’d prolly be down to trade. but if not i really dont’ care.

and yea this thread still sucks.[/QUOTE]oh just talked to immortal_teg he says he has a STOCK wingless da hatch w/ a xsi sticker on it!!!:gotrice::giggle:

and you can get

rhd conversion
bronze tint
jdm sidemarkers
jdm one piece
jdm bumper supports
jdm visors
jdm side moldings
jdm dash mat
jdm cluster
jdm trash can
jdm integra steering wheel
jdm amber clock
jdm road flare
jdm power folding mirrors
jdm vin tag
jdm dohc vtec decal
jdm parking pole
jdm bumper lights
jdm wheels
jdm exhaust
jdm front seats
jdm rear seats
jdm decals

what more do you want?

for got the jdm seatbelts
arm rest
door pannels
tail lights

not to thread jack but any one know were i can get the bronze windows (i know i can tint them but that know my question) want the real glass thanks

hit up N1-concepts in Hayward if they Have any DA stuff left, they should have a hatch available, I got a legit type - r hatch at a good price for My 94 when my beat was stolen. they broke the glass and ripped everything out, the damn thing was tinted and i had the cover cargo cover on. oh well.

lol. oops. he was always complaining that it never fit just right. prolly cuz he mounted it wrong.