What lip is this??

[QUOTE=spikeymike;2070937]Deleting what? No MOD deleted your comments.

FYI I AM A MOD.

I can tell if something was deleted or altered.[/QUOTE]

I know your a mod. That’s why I edited that last comment to you. And I didn’t delete it but it’s gone. It goes right from Collins post to the pictures.

Ummm those lips look nothing alike. Lol. If you look at the black integra you can see how the lip dips in right under the grille. On JDPs version you can see it all straight no dips at all. I have the “Type R” lip on my car and its a lot more bulkier than the JDP. Also the badge not all came with it or it canbe remover or even fallen off. He gives them ithink if your fell if im not mistaken.

That’s nice, infer that I’m lying about who I know and don’t… That’s fine if you don’t want to believe me, but I’m done here, no sense in hanging out in this thread if all you want to do is argue something that didn’t need to be argued. Any logical person can read this thread and determine which lip is which, there’s no longer any need for any discussion here.

Hey Colin, couldn’t find that thread, but did find this picture.

Looks like they all have the same exact JDP lip.

Edit: Knowledge has pictures of all three. Maybe he can chime in.

I know that. That’s why the black car is there. To prove the point that there are different styles of the type-r. The first pic is a type-r from another company. And referred to the badge only to make the point that there is not one for proof.

That’s fine with me. The first lip, as far as i’m concerened is pretty close to the JDP and white cars lip, but isn’t JDP.

[QUOTE=spikeymike;2070944]Hey Colin, couldn’t find that thread, but did find this picture.

Looks like they all have the same exact JDP lip.

Edit: Knowlege has pictures of all three. Maybe he can chime in.
http://www.honda-tech.com/showpost.php?p=39745251&postcount=325[/QUOTE]

Is that white car the same as the op’s post?

Yes.

Well there ya go. That’s all I needed. My point was that with a lip as simple as that you can’t just say “Oh I know your absolutely wrong” unless you have proof of what it is. I’m not usually a dick around here. I try to be helpful as often as possible, but shit like that really pisses me off. It’s like looking at a set of rims that are similar to a style of Rotas (just an example) And saying that you know for sure that they are. How many other brands have styles close to Rotas?

But in the end he was right. All I was asking for was proof for the comment he posted that I was wrong. Simple.

By the way Colin, you can get your Mugen replica side skirts from a company called NFC. That’s where I got the first pic I posted.

Spikey, yes, DAve, Kevin, and J all have the OE2. I actually didn’t know Kevin had one till I saw the Nisei photos. And if I’m not mistaken the red car in JDP’s website is Angell’s not Kevin’s (in case anyone may be mixing up the two).

darkstarsinner, thanks for the tip, but I did not see Mugen replicas on that site. The true replicas, the ones that are 98% the same as the real deal, are hard to find. As far as I know they aren’t currently being produced or available except used from a private party. I could be wrong though. Which sideskirts on that site were you referring to? Maybe I just didn’t see them.

ok ok…darkstarsinner, to completely clear things up, and to re-answer the question that was being asked, it is a JDP Engineering 92-93 integra OE2 lip, and the JDP badge is simple an Emblem that comes with the lip and it’s up to the buyer where they want to install the badge.

is it carbon fiber?..who knows, but JDP Engineering does make that lip in fiberglass…and we all know u’re gonna want proof, so…here u go…JDP acutal post to a fellow G2 member about the 92-93 OE2 lip…

it’s funny because the picture of the carbon filber lip that u posted earlier is for the 90-91 bumper…not a 92-93

by u posting up that picture of the lip for the wrong bumper, u kinda showed everyone that you don’t really pay attention to details…and that’s proof enough. if it makes u feel better, you can say that u were just using that picture for reference purpose only.:angel:

NOTE: that lip wasn’t too popular because of the price range…also, it looks weird(IMO) on the 90-91 integra bumper

hehehehe…
this tread is gonna so get closed!!!

[QUOTE=Colin;2070961]Spikey, yes, DAve, Kevin, and J all have the OE2. I actually didn’t know Kevin had one till I saw the Nisei photos. And if I’m not mistaken the red car in JDP’s website is Angell’s not Kevin’s (in case anyone may be mixing up the two).

darkstarsinner, thanks for the tip, but I did not see Mugen replicas on that site. The true replicas, the ones that are 98% the same as the real deal, are hard to find. As far as I know they aren’t currently being produced or available except used from a private party. I could be wrong though. Which sideskirts on that site were you referring to? Maybe I just didn’t see them.[/QUOTE]

Colin, here is the link for the page. You have to e-mail them for pics of the skirts though. I did a while back but not sure where the e-mail is. My only problem with them is there ordering process is a bit goofy, or at least it was when I was going to order.

http://www.nfcperformance.com/integra-mugen-skirts-p-21074.html

[QUOTE=db1st;2070962]ok ok…darkstarsinner, to completely clear things up, and to re-answer the question that was being asked, it is a JDP Engineering 92-93 integra OE2 lip, and the JDP badge is simple an Emblem that comes with the lip and it’s up to the buyer where they want to install the badge.

is it carbon fiber?..who knows, but JDP Engineering does make that lip in fiberglass…and we all know u’re gonna want proof, so…here u go…JDP acutal post to a fellow G2 member about the 92-93 OE2 lip…

it’s funny because the picture of the carbon filber lip that u posted earlier is for the 90-91 bumper…not a 92-93

by u posting up that picture of the lip for the wrong bumper, u kinda showed everyone that you don’t really pay attention to details…and that’s proof enough. if it makes u feel better, you can say that u were just using that picture for reference purpose only.:angel:

NOTE: that lip wasn’t too popular because of the price range…also, it looks weird(IMO) on the 90-91 integra bumper

hehehehe…
this tread is gonna so get closed!!![/QUOTE]

Dude will you shut the fuck up? I never once said anything about what it was made of. And I know Jon already. I was e-mailing back and forth with him about a rear lip for a bit a while ago. And yes the style is similar and that is EXACTLY the point I was going for. Your trying to be a smart ass, but in all honesty your a piece of shit. It’s over. Really no need for you to try and come in acting so great and awesome. It’s settled and over. I know it must be hard for you fealling all left out and all, but piss off. Does it make you feel special to come in after everything is done, and everyone is fine and act like your the finisher of all problems? Cause if it helps you sleep better at night, or gives you stories to tell girls to try and get laid I’ll let you have your glory. Buut to be 100% honest your just not needed here.

Oh and P.S. dumbass that lip is almost the exact same cost as JDP’s including shipping. Keep pretending like you actualy know whats going on. Moron.

I’m done. Everything has been settled with everyone else. I hope the rest of us are good. I hope this idiot rots in hell.

Wow with this kind of attitude and words of negativity you aren’t needed here either.

:ban: