what Honda steering wheel will fit?

Oh, and at first the wheel made a mean rubbing sound because the connector ring has 2 lugs that did not line up with the 2 holes in the back of the prelude wheel, and the Integra cruise control connector did not fit in the space for the other connector very well. I made the holes line up with a drill, and I cut out the area where the connector sits, now the wheel is perfectly quiet. Anyway, the Prelude wheel looks so much better, I really dig it.

:werd: I still have to drill

It does sit close, but I like it that way… :shrug:

I went to the junkyard a long time ago and I got the same exact steering wheel for my teg. I admit the steering wheel does look really nice and original with the"H", though it does sit really close too. Is there any way I can do something to get some clearence from the signal and wiper arms?..And I read something about drilling holes to stop the squeeking. How, and where do i drill the holes at?, because the noise can get annoying when you’re turning the wheel…thanx… :hmm:

This the steering wheel I currently have. I got it from e-bay for under 100 bucks… shipped. It’s leather and just a little thicker… same size though.
It feels way better then the stock wheel.
Note:wheel a little too far back from the signal lever. 1/2 closer would be nice.

:up: came on the Early JDM g3’s that were bubble eyed.

the JDM integra’s came bubbled eyed?
-never knew this.
bubbled eyed like the ones we hate. err… i mean have over here?

So I did the drilling and all that for the prelude steering wheel…It works!..It doesnt rub or anything…well it still sits close…but its ok…i can deal with it. The problem is now, that i tried connecting my horn and the horn didnt work on the prelude steering wheel. I was thinkin that the horn doesnt work beacuse the ground on the prelude wheel is messed up…Wut do you guys think the problem is?

anyone tried the 90 civic steering wheel? they seem to be the same as the 1990-91 wheels in our integra but with a big H instead of the Acura type

they’ll fit.

I’m just thinking they’ll be a little smaller.