vtec vs non vtec spark plug wires

If it breaks down in the middle of the nowhere, will towing and repairing/re-configuring back to stock also be free? The stock ignitions in Honda’s are pretty much bullet-proof and have been stress-tested to survive within the stock Honda engine parameters and their operating environment. If the engine is pretty much stock, I don’t see any benefit of upgrading a well-made component - whether it be free or not, unless it results in improved performance (acceleration, economy, and all other performance metrics). Now, an engine that is significantly different from stock and/or operating in an environment far different from stock is another thing altogether, and may justify upgrading the ignation.

im building an ls-vtec, as well as doing a black interior conversion with a DC rear seat, and a 5 spd swap. so it is not a stock motor. i might not need it but its free and yes if it does break down i have free towing, and i will call my buddie to pull it out if something does go wrong

got my vtec wires today. theres a 3/8" difference. the vtec wires being longer. needless to say im gonna go with the vtec wires.

those are NGKs?

I need to snag the oem set in storage and compare as well. hmm.

yeah those are ngk’s