Unofficial SD End of Summer Potluck!

[QUOTE=prior8t2000;2062938]Well, I just returned from a quick purchase at Albertson’s store.
I talked and asked this store clerk in the deli section and she reply by saying “Sir, what selection of deli meats would like, I am sorry your having problems with your car. I hope you get it fixed soon and you make it to your car gathering?”.
I think, I will ask my doctor about this problem I am having with my car next?
Will see, I know that someone can or will help me out…?
I don’t know what to do.?[/QUOTE]
Dude that sucks I hope you fix your car I’d like for you to show up to the meet
I’m not sure about the ecu codes … I’d call around and ask some of the local shops …

Now I am getting one long blink of a light from the ECU.
—Code 1---- does anyone know what this is???:argh:
This car is not happy with me:bang:
I don’t know what else to do?
That Code 7 blinking light is not on anymore tho.
I asked my doctor today about the problem, he wanted to give the name of a good shop he knew of.
That doctor can piss me off sometimes.:mad:

I fixed the problem with my car guys.
I’ll show up at the gas station early in the morning to caravan with you folks for our drive to San Diego… I hope you folks don’t mind waiting for a old man like I, for this trip. Say, are we going to drive in group in one single lane file?
Or, are we going to drive from our meet location in Oceanside off the Route 78 too San Diego. Just like the old movie from Smoky and The Bandit? I want all of us to have a good time, and I think it’s going to be a little warm again. Only because, I don’t want to get a ticket from the Po-Po, yeah know.
Peace…Lets’ have a good time people…

Where and what time are you guys meeting for the caravan?

I am showing up around, or at least by 10:00am
I’ll be in the parking lot drinking at 12 pack by myself.:dozing:

we are heading out of oceanside off of jefferson an the gas station by mc donalds