trying to remove locking lugs

Thats why you use craftsman… for as long as you own your craftsman you can exchange it free of charge for a new one… just like snap on tools and matco tools… unless you want to be chasing one of those snap on trucks or matco trucks to replace your broken tools for free the next best thing is craftsman. i do it all the time. bent screw driver gets replaced no questions asked.

Yea, yea yea and you are an idiot for abusing tools too!

[QUOTE=DB2-R81;2043665]Yea and you just destroyed a 15 dollar screw driver for 10 dollar locks!

Hammer on a socket and ratchet them off done![/QUOTE]

tried that already a few times. no go the 12 point socket just slides around it.:frowning:

I had the same problem when I lost the key to the locks on my ITR stocks. The way I took them off was, by buying a 19mm 6 point socket hamering it on and braking it loose. Now the socket will we worthless after you do this so buy some cheap one from autozone or some type of car parts store.

wow… still no luck?

well gas and time = $$$$. and i dunno where u buy ur nice tools from, but regarding snap on and matco exchange/warranty issues, u just call, u mail, and they mail u the replacement. screwdrivers… is a different story with snap on tho.

It worked. got both off last night:) bout time! thanks for the help guys!:slight_smile:

You’re welcome :wink:

thanks alot. I also realized the socket I was trying had a hairline crack in it. so I used a socket that was solid and one by one they came off.