Tool Sets

anyone know how k-mart buying sears is gonna affect craftsmen tools lifetime warranty? i have a lot too and am kinda worried. :o

Thanks, I still need to do 1 thing. A new bolt in my LCA. It snaped in two taking it out.

craftsmen and the like are great for the home mechanic. i beat on my snap ons everyday and i have to replace sockets like crazy. i call the snap on guy, and hes there within a few hours. its worth it to your average honda tech where flat rate pay is an issue. also, four hours for a 5spd swap is really good, it took me about 3 just to pull the parts out of a 4g accord.

this is off topic, but archon or schu, do either of you have an extractor bit set…if so, would you mind helping me get that bolt outta my rear lca…i’ll bring beer…lemme know…

the halfrican

i got my 121 piece craftsman set from sears for 70 bucks it was on sale. and i got 2 torque wrenches and a vice grip, my tools are coming along nicely, now i need big tools like dremels and all that other stuff

I don’t have an extractor. Sorry.

Craftsman owns all! I have nothing but Craftsman tools. Their new easy to read sockets are the shit!

“For low visability projects, we make high visability sockets!” :blah: