Time Attack Integra Part Out!!!!

can i have your email. thanks

EvanPasquini at iCloud dot com

Just emailed you again.

Whats the total price for Innovative traction bar with shipping to V1M 2C1 ?

220 Cad

Let me know if you have any spare body parts. I’m looking for a hood and possibly left and right fender.

I have a hood and pair of fenders from a parts car. Not in perfect shape, would need work plus paint. I can also throw in a brand new unpainted 90-91 bumper cover.

Nice. Can you send me pictures of all that when you have a minute? And let me know your price also. redtegra29 at hotmail.com

Need a blower motor. Located in Hamilton. Can meet. Also will take the orange amber 90-91 bumper signals.

905 921 5553

Diamondstuddedbumblebee@gmail.com

If you can do $120 shipped on the knuckles I’ll take them.

Knuckles are pending sale

I’d like to purchase the DA9 JDM headlights. Are they still available and how much to ship to U.S. 92591? Thanks.

Email replied

Hey man I replied to your e-mail. Didn’t get a reply so if you didn’t receive it maybe it went to your junk mail since your e-mail ended up in my junk mail.

I didn’t receive a reply, Checked my junk folder…

I’m resending it right now.

Sweet looking custom teggy I like that has that mad max look digging it

I feel like im losing one of my friends. I’ve been in love with this build for a long time, ripping my heart out and its not even my car. But I know you have your reasons for parting it

Thanks for the kind words.

I hope to retain the bare shell for a well into the future plan but that might not be possible.

Interested in the booster delete. What size master? Can you measure the length of it from where it mounts to the firewall and forward to the end of the master (including the plate)?
I need to clear my custom intake manifold. Also, you don’t see a reason it wouldn’t work in a RHD, do you? (Just want to make sure I’m not overlooking anything). Thanks
My email is ReverendDestructo at yahoo dot com