The seller keeps telling me not to retard timing using n2o

Thats a bad quote. Wearing two condoms is worse then one.
We get the jist of what you are saying though.

Thank god…I was kind of getting tired of responding and you not listening to me.

maybe it was a rhetorical question?

What makes you think I’m not listening to you. I’m just not the kind of guy who will agree with the first guy that comes and say, oh this isn’t good and do this it will be good. Sorry if I offended you.

The seller talked to zex (not NOS) representative and they told him honda guys are safe with their wet kit, they writted that on their website just as a precaution but the guy said he installed thousand of kits on honda acura without retarding and never had problems. So whos right, who’s wrong here? see my point? I’m just seeking opinion here. Someone will always say something else.

I never said you were wrong. I agree with you about retarding the timing. Its a precaution. I will probably get a msd later. I just said I will TRY it first without retarding. Also you helped me out by talking about the ECU with nitrous management built in. I didn’t know this is available on the market, I will seek to it. I thank you for your time.