The Real Outcome of Sylvaina 9004 Silverstars

like I said, I dont think people want to spend ~ $300 for hid’s, and also they have only 1 beam…
rdy4vtec: I got mine off ebay brand new for $22.50 shipped.

ya u only got one beam but u only need one beam they are so bright who needs high beams

:bawl: I wish I had HIDs

spend the extra $$ and get the bi-xenons… they have high and low beams in 1 bulb.

Yea, I think im going to spend $500 for bi-xeons, and later have some idiot back into me, or get my car stolen :bored:

I have a set of sylvania’s for sale…

They do look really nice btw. But with JDM lights you cant use the 9004’s, so Im using H4H’s, and I like them.

y spend 500 when u can get a set of bulbs and ballest from a g35 for 200 and wire them in.

The whole point is that someone may steal them (my car), or may back into my car. So instead of loosing ~$300, ill only be loosing $22.50.

well y dont u do the smart thing and go down to your insurance company and put on your plan your head lights. if u have the 1 pc i would realy say to do it and tell them u have hids if u put them in there then there covered. so if u hit someone or they hit u the headlights are covered and so are the bulbs. :up:

because they dont offer that for any “additions” done to the car.