Stupid camber issues

So I finally got my alignment done and this is what the printout says about camber…

front left: before:-1.5* Actual: -1.6… How do you get an extra -0.1* when they dont even touch the camber kits…

front right: before and actual: -2.4*

Total toe across the front was -3.22*… no wonder i was eating up tires

Well now that its all said and done with it handles a lot better and drives straight now. Now I gotta go back to stock UCA’s and find some Ingals camber kit or something like that to put on instead.

I have my Koni/GC kit with my Revo Camber kits, and my alignment shop was able to get my car all squared away, minus camber. The way the car sits now, I have -2 camber on the front and rear tires with my revo’s maxxed out. Before going to the shop my car was pulling hard to the right. I could go on turns and let the wheel go and the car would steer into the turn on it’s own. Try to go to a shop that does laser alignments. The shop I went to does laser alignments as well as lifetime warranty. I was very happy when I walked out. I Have about a 2.5-3 in drop on the front, the same on the rear.

I think that right now i just need to go with a different camber kit since both are maxed yet have different amounts of camber.

im lowered more then you are and with my SPC 3* camber kit i was able to get it to -1.5* left and right which is pretty good.

[QUOTE=sbart385;2065913]So I finally got my alignment done and this is what the printout says about camber…

front left: before:-1.5* Actual: -1.6… How do you get an extra -0.1* when they dont even touch the camber kits…

front right: before and actual: -2.4*

Total toe across the front was -3.22*… no wonder i was eating up tires

Well now that its all said and done with it handles a lot better and drives straight now. Now I gotta go back to stock UCA’s and find some Ingals camber kit or something like that to put on instead.[/QUOTE]

Just to warn you, if you go back to stock upper control arms your toe will go to shit up front once again.

Oh I know. I’m not going to do it right away. I will wait till I get a better kit that will at least even out the camber on both sides rather than having that big of a difference.