stay away from jaysteven

I bought a FPR over 6 weeks ago and have not got shit, i already went to paypal tired of waiting and sick of this crap. No one buy anything from this guy!!!

have you returned my $15US yet?

RaM the second coming?

oh come on this sounds like OUTSTANDING customer service lmao

:fingban::ban::owned:

[QUOTE=integranewbie;2075972]oh come on this sounds like OUTSTANDING customer service lmao

:fingban::ban::owned:[/QUOTE]

yet to refund my money. i vote for a ban.

I won the paypal clam, but there is no money in his account which i pretty much new would happen. I don’t think anyone will here from this dipshit again. He just got us all at one time keeps the money then pulls his money out his account.

Ban this fool. :fingban:

[QUOTE=namekteg;2077839]I won the paypal clam, but there is no money in his account which i pretty much new would happen. I don’t think anyone will here from this dipshit again. He just got us all at one time keeps the money then pulls his money out his account.

Ban this fool. :fingban:[/QUOTE]

Sorry to hear that bud. This guys a major piece of shit. I’m thinking of taking a 4 hour road trip here soon.

darkstar…i’ll donate a whole auto trans to throw through his window haha

Havent heard anything from him now. Went from good communication to zero communication. Filing a claim now.

EDIT- “This transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of good or services.”…WHAT!?

Send it over. It’ll go through the window, then when he come out to investigate, my fist will go through his face. I hate scammers. It’s this type of shit that makes people stingy with their money.

[QUOTE=white92LS531;2077931]Havent heard anything from him now. Went from good communication to zero communication. Filing a claim now.

EDIT- “This transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of good or services.”…WHAT!?[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you selected the right option when you sent the payment? Did you submit payment or did he send you a payment request?

oh i hear ya man, and makes people edgy on buying and selling online

Ya this was my first paypal buy off the forums, i always just got stuff local. Guess it will be my last. So i lost 35 bucks lesson learned. Ill donate a jack to throw thru his window. hahah!

what gets me is his good trader rating. What the fuck happened? He hasnt answered any emails lately, after having great communication. Im out approx $120 and a set of manual pillar covers.

Me too buddy. I truely am thinking of making a trip up there very soon. Unfortunately it’s a lil longer then I first guestimated. About 12 hours from where I am. Anybody in BC interested in a job?

Everyone who got scammed needs to leave this guy negative feedback. Help the rest of us out by letting everyone know that this guy is a scammer.

If the dumbass retaliates with leaving you negative feedback just let one of the mods know and they can reverse it.

[QUOTE=MoRBiDThOuGhTs;2078663]Everyone who got scammed needs to leave this guy negative feedback. Help the rest of us out by letting everyone know that this guy is a scammer.

If the dumbass retaliates with leaving you negative feedback just let one of the mods know and they can reverse it.[/QUOTE]

+1 do this… dude is a :jerkoff:

Negative feedback left.

jaysteven stole my money :down:

haha fuck you jaysteven! i need that money

this is really fucked up.

no matter you ban him or not, him will register another account and keep on doing this, in china if someone talks that trash or try to pull something off like this , we ban their I.P address, that way they can not get on the forum ever with the same I.P address