SSR thread!!

Sweet wheels, DAleo nice stance.

i don’t have ssr

here are my SSR’s just picked them up today! going to clean em up this weekend hopefully school just started and already packed with work >.> so hopefully ill be able to clean these up even though its going to be awhile before i can even mount them. gotta save up for some tires and some lugs so if anyone is selling red lugs lemme know (not looking for like ebay shit want some quality brands)

they’re 16X7 anyone know how much they weigh? im guessing 16or so lbs? ive seen the 17X8 and they were like 17 thanks!

december 1993

Who owns the other cars dave?

[QUOTE=mugendaxsi;2061144]december 1993
[/QUOTE]

WOW!! Super Meshes and Fins FTW!!!

some older Metro Speed buddies…green gsr is bone stock now but i haven’t seen it around for a few years. the black LS was literally chopped into pieces and junked in las vegas…

thanks rex!

man i wish that pic was a higher resolution. i would use that as my wallpaper.

anyone else?

well i decided to buy myself a DSLR because it was at an amazing price so i still don’t have my SSR’s on yet

[QUOTE=rexone;2052322]
its not a DA but still
SSR EX-C Fins

still searching for DA’s w/ SSR supermesh, mkIII, mkII, i know there out there[/QUOTE]

Thats a DA3- its the first gen, and belongs to my boy euy. :up:

ssr type v

exc neo

gpo

Super Fins

i really love the super fins… i wish i could find someone to trade me there super fins for my Integral a2’s but thats not going to happen man i wish i had some money for tires!!

shitty cell phone pic

:clap: and you have the center caps…

dammit! now i want ssr’s for my car.

ssr schumacher…

shu’s are:excite: old school 3pc wing:rockon: Nela you should throw the 3pc wing on your white db1 just for kicks:)

this thread is awsome and realy making me rethink my future rim selection:)

SSR Bang Vecs w/white windows +27 offset

custom SSR Defi Fins (rebarrelled) ??? offset…haha