SOCAL: SANTIAGO PARK -DA/DB- BBQ MEET AUGUST 30th 2009 @ NOON

add me to the list

List updated

just checked the list and…it seems like im not welcome. its kool tho :shrug:

why?

:nana:

:violin:

:dunno:

Oh cause I told him to add me, and I even said I was gonna take some ice, coolers etc but idk

I want to think he forgot to add me or he didnt saw my post.:frowning:

Relax man, you don’t really HAVE to be on the list. You can just show up. It’s just a general list of who’s coming.

oops sorry, drinking and posting pwns me lol

ill add you

Count me as a maybe…

im moving dam it… i wish there was any kind of car meet here more then 2x a year and i didnt have to drive 4 hours to it… SMOG scares me i never did anything like that

Can I go ? I might be in the area…

[QUOTE=2_slow;2052435]im moving dam it… i wish there was any kind of car meet here more then 2x a year and i didnt have to drive 4 hours to it… SMOG scares me i never did anything like that[/QUOTE]so your moving out here to cali?

yes you can

think im gonna move to flagstaff arizona…my buddy told me i can come down and stay with him till i get on my feet bout to loose my job due to things outta my hands so theres not many other options here…and i need a fresh start

Count me in ill be there

put me in the maybe list, quite far to tell if i can go or not.

i missed last times meet =[
i better be able to go to this one. lol

[SIZE=“5”]THE LIST

da9leo
Squeezethis
90jdmls
MARCOS1934
scratchymaster
MattyG2
billys_da_integ
tacvbo
prior8t2000
mikemabury
truda9
91DA6INTEG
FUZION90

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=“5”]MAYBE LIST

aftermath1312
rice-rocket93
kid_DA
iRockTheDA9
integ-four

[/SIZE]

its about time what up leo how u been… count me in to the top of the list lol:rockon::rockon:

put me down for a case or 2 of water and my cooler.

[QUOTE=iRockTheDA9;2052736]put me in the maybe list, quite far to tell if i can go or not.

i missed last times meet =[
i better be able to go to this one. lol[/QUOTE]
Hope you make it man!

I missed last time too! Hopefully I can make it out to this one, but the drive from Lancaster/Palmdale is far! Put me on the maybe list aswell Leo.
If I go I’m gonna have a bunch of little things to sell, maybe an armrest too!

Bring money people!

Hey, just realized today is my b-day! Yay me! Finally 21!! LOL.

Happy birthday Integ-four.
I forsee in your future a lil too much henney and a strange fat chick next to you in the morning.