RI/MA meet @ COLT STATE PARK

I have a jdp lip waiting to go on, I just cant bring myself to put a nice piece like that on my rust monster. Hopefully I can get off my lazy ass and start getting bodywork done and my car all put together by the end of summer. Ugh.

i have to get my title changed into my name, then Reg, insurance and inspect. so its really all a case of money right now. money sucks :violin:

EDIT: honestly though. keep an eye out for some pics in the gen. disc. forums within the next week or two and once my baby is road worthy we need to organize another NE meet ASAP.

I have faith in you, your car will be ready to roll :slight_smile:

Anybody else interested in going to this? I know there are more people on here from MA/RI/CT!

Did you find the screw for the rotor?

Nelson, you should post in the meet turnout sticky at the top of this forum, try to get some emails out. The last two times I did it they got ignored. What were you guys doing to your car?

New plugs, wires, cap, and installed his Muteki lugnuts.
Oil Change, and modified some center caps for the SSR’s.
:slight_smile:

so hope the meet is still happening…As i said b4 i should be there but just a bit late, hopefully have my new system and trunk done by then, cya then guys

:rockon:

:dozing:

There’s a carshow this Saturday at Hanscom Air Force Base from 9AM-3PM. I think its like $10 to enter. More info can be found here:

http://http://www.naa.edu/

Looks like a lot of classic cars and imports mixed together. Anybody interested in going?

What’s the total number attending?

Good question, not sure …
Jon, I’m going to give you a call on Saturday though.
I have a question for you.

Four at least. If the op, masshole, and mcintegra make it out, maybe we can get 7? :shrug:

Where are we meeting up, the back lot?

Me, Nelson, & MCintegra will be running a little late.
Like an hour max, so don’t take off!!!

Whats the word fellas?

I’ll be meeting you guys there call me if plans change kevin

On our way!!!

I’m here I just did a loop through the park and didn’t see anyone. Parking isn’t terrible today so we should be able to get some spaces together. Right now I’m up at the front lot before the bridge. See you guys when you get here!

Start a new thread for pics Eric.