replaced master cylinder and now brakes turn on by itself!!

some friends of mine got a 2 story beach house somewhere on Maui for $80 a night under the table earlier this month for their honeymoon. Off season special rate they said.

yeah i should elaborate…

on the beach, at waikiki, in APRIL for less than 150 bucks. i dare you. :stuck_out_tongue:

ya, the April part will get ya.

though I read in sports Illustrated that someone offered 2 weeks in their hawaii beach house including airfare for 2 tickets to a World Series game at Fenway.

well in that case i’ll be outside waiting for ya! :giggle:

your problem is the master cylinder the auto parts sells you the wrong one, check your old mc if you have it, and compare the rear part of the master cylinder check if the rod lenght are the same, because if the new one is larger than the stock cause the problem you have.

I just replaced my MC few months ago, and when I first started driving again the brakes were gradually grabbing harder and harder. There is an adjustment where the pedal meets the firewall, and mine was marked with a yellow paint stripe to show the original factory spec. Good luck, and both of my manuals describe adjusting this pushrod to keep your brakes from constantly be applied. It is supposed to be checked every time the MC is changed.