rattle can paint jobs

It was a she. haha.
um, like a foot long and inch wide.

umm…excuse my noobness, but wat kinda car is that in the very frst pic??? - DOFL-FAVA

contributing to this haha uhh diss me if you want i don’t really mind the fact it’s shoo shoo can(hawaii term) haha as long as its yellow and nice in pics im good. going towards power and stability than looks. im 1/3rd done and btw this is rustoleum rattle cans 4.23 at walmart haha

Masking tape!!!:bang:

haha no worries i didnt worry because i have spare tailights. the ones on right now are cracked like hell

i got family in hawaii in waiha i think is how it spelled he has a white da with racing hearts some ass stoled his caps tho miss hawaii an da-kin

haha da kine meannn haha

yea i miss talking story on the side of the road or being pulled over in the grass then burning out when i leave…cuz im use to the street an not grass

[QUOTE=Colin;2073051]

:D[/QUOTE]

couldnt make that spoiler any higher ay?

I flat black rattle canned my da

That’s the 48oz version, the first year we were only running the 24oz wing:

lol colin nice!

[quote=jdm_overdose;2107155]i flat black rattle canned my da

[/quote]

that is sickkk!!!

i photoshopped 2 tone schemes just for fun to see if one is good or not

normal:

friend said he liked this one…:

this one is just…no:

Pictures are large. Resize them smaller.

did mine in flat black too, epoxy primer actually in the advanced auto parts parking lot waiting for my friend to get off work haha got bored…

[QUOTE=maxdintegra;2112098]did mine in flat black too, epoxy primer actually in the advanced auto parts parking lot waiting for my friend to get off work haha got bored…
[/QUOTE]

oooh what kinda paint was this? brand?

OMG…what kind of car is in the very first pic on this thread…im srry ima noob…i wanna say subaru WRX but idk they look more meaner and have more lines :frowning: i really wanna know…thx - DOFL-FAVA

audi

HAHA DAMN COLIN I GIVE U PROPS ON UR 211 DA’s!! FOR RATTLE CAN THAT SHITS PRETTY GANGSTER!

As far as Rattle cans go… ill touch stuff up… but not paint a whole car… like myself, i needed a daily driver so i got a reliable DA that had MAD CLEAR OXIDIZATION ON THE HOOD TRUNK AND ROOF. i sanded and repainted the hood and trunk in duplicolor (pewter) and ima do just the roof (like the roof cap area) in a milk chocolate brown or black. not permanent what so ever but it makes it to where im not imbareassed of the car anymore.

WHETHER MACCO, RATTLE CAN, OR M.O.B. PREP MEANS THE WORLD! OVER SPRAY SUCKS!