R32 Skyline Taillight conversion

Yea thats the car that was for sale on ebay a few months ago…Me and him ran together from Charlottesville to Nova.Car looks good but sounds like ass.Anyone know where to get r32 tails??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7934566004&category=33716&sspagename=WDVW

wish that guy could take pictures. looks like they were taken from a camera phone or something.

rear tail conversions are uber gay. if you don’t like the tails that came with your car. go buy a car with tails you like.

ummm yea

yea that would work because all of us who drive G2’s are rich enough to import a R33/34 or afford a Supra/Rx7/Lambo :wink: need i go on the guys car looks good man give him some props it took time to do that conversion u wouldnt want someone telling u what u did to ur car was “uber” gay or what ever u said and dont use that word again cause that ^ is gay :open_mouth:

yeah really, cause I mean obviously all of us here because we don’t like modifying cars, they should be kept exactly how we bought them, isn’t that why we’re all on this board?

i love that rear …

i mean whos to say that if we don’t like something on our cars we can’t change them? i mean i love my car but those lights do look good i wouldn’t mind doin it. or if i wanted the jdm itr headlights why can’t i do it?its for the owner to decided

Yeah, express yourself in your car. Honestly, if the only reason you put something on a car is because everyone has it and it’s in, that’s not really your car. I say if what someone does to their car helps them distinguish themselves from the crowd, go for it. I mean, if not what are we all driving around in, school uniforms?

:wtf: is uber gay? I agree with atown 303, 91integraracer is very :gay: :giggle:. j/k, but is uber gay? That guy watches too much Will & Grace. but anyway, That car looks tight to me even with the kit. I really like it when people make their fenders flare out like that. How would you do that?

Attention n00bs: stop trying to convince others that something is not “gay.” It won’t work. They are already convinced. Go about your business…

that is all :bow:

I don’t think that was specifically intended for me, but I’m not trying to convince him that something is not gay. Everyone has their personal tastes and besides I was just joking. I’m not a noob…just signed up late. Anyway, how do you make your fenders flare out like that? I don’t want to do that to mine, but I do want to know how he did that.

it’s a kit.

and yes, it was intended towards you, and you were trying to convice him…just like all the others.

he says he’s not a noob but yet didnt know what a wide body kit is… right something wrong with this picture, cause just about every import mag has a widebody car of some sort featured like 1 in every two issues or so lol

The way I see it if you wanna have yourself taken seriously don’t say UBER. Really, it detracts so much from any statement you make. Nobody will respect the validity of what you’re saying if you put an “uber” in front of your statement. That in itself makes your opinion worthless.

Think about it, how much do you know about personal style if you say that word to describe something? All I can thinnk about when I see that word is someone who lives at the computer at home and attempts to impose his opinion on other in online chat boards in order to get support from his fellow nerds that he thinks are cool to reinforce the fact that although his life on the “outside” is somewhat meaningless he can take comfort in the fact someone else out there is like himself.

And it’s even better that it’s in a car forum because he probably drives this car that’s all JDM’d out so that he can impress everyone with something other than the culture growing around his unbrushed teeth. To the
“uber” guy his piece of art is the only way he can attain a popular attraction from anyone… so it’s their life. Tell me I’m wrong.

So please, if you want to say something here and be taken seriously, STOP SAYING UBER.

God damn it’s about time someone said it.

P.S. Nothing said about you borintegra, so don’t try to read too much into why I quoted you.

And yeah I’ll wait for the innevitable comeback somehow finding errors in my grammar, or maybe spelling mistakes that I was too lazy to fix. And then I’ll wait for the OWN3D!!! posts… no wait… I won’t.

I know :wtf: a wide body kit is whiteteggy, just didn’t know if he bought the fenders like that or made them like that. That’s why I decided to ask cause I thought you could help…not call me out genius. Most widebodykits I’ve seen are just flared out, but I’ve seen a couple that look like they have a cutout on the backside of them (like the one in the pic). I’ve seen it tons of times, but never questioned it. Are you tryin’ to convice everyone that I’m a noob? It doesn’t really matter though cause I don’t take comments on the pc seriously anyways.

elborinteg: I don’t care if he thinks it’s gay to change taillights cause I wouldn’t do it either, unless the car was really messed up. I agree with him, but I saw the opprotunity to put a joke about the word uber…so that shouldn’t have been directed toward me man :sad: . uber just sounds gay :rofl:, but maybe that’s why he said it :think:

I had to relist to be a member for g2ic, so technically I’m not a noob. THis is getting :ot: , so I still think the conversion looks good. I saw a supra conversion on a g2 and it looked decent, but not worth doing. I use to love the supra taillights back before “the fast and furious” blew up the scene.

Just wanted to clarify the fact that you’re wasting your time… even if it’s a cheerleader word :up:

I guess you’re right…unless someone got a good laugh out of it :smiley: .

One word UNIQUE!!! To me it seems like People ova there like the OEM look a bit too much, I say this because every time some body says chrome at the begining of Tail lights or says wide and then says body allways seems to get Bombbarded with crap! why is that???