PR4 ECU on B16

ACK!, Where’s the edit button?!? :stuck_out_tongue: I meant to type PR3.

And it’s not so much wanting to go past 180, but it’s the fact that you know you can go past that speed if you have to.

my car is a 1990, I will crack open the ecu today and take a pic.
Ryan

lol, as if you would ever have to go faster than 112mph. though I have never heared of governors on our cars - people have had them going faster than that.

90 is obd0…
i’m very interested to see the inside of that obd0 pr4 ecu you have there…
i find it hard to believe someones done a 1w vtec on that but its possible

93IntegraRS how much would you charge to convert a PR4 to vtec? Tell me more about the real time tuning chip you have also. I plan on going vtec with my automatic and I have 2 PR4 sitting around.

haysr, what year is your ecu from?
i can only do my setup for 92-93 pr4 ecus (obd1)

IS the high enough resolution for you lol.
Ryan

ryan 15, notice the sticker on the top of the ecu that says ZDYNE?
you’ve got an obd0 pr4 ecu converted to do 1w vtec (one wire vtec)… unfortunately ZDYNE stuff is proprietary… so its something i cant just burn u a new chip…

my suggestion would be to email zdyne (www.zdyne.com) and ask them what they can do for u… if they wont help you (if u werent the original purchaser of the zdyne pr4 ecu) i suggest selling the ecu and getting a pr3 ecu… you’ll have to run several other wires but you’ll have an ecu setup that can be worked on by others…

ohh and according to the sticker, vtec hits at 5200 and rev limit is 9000

93integraRS it’s a obd 1 ECU. One is from a 92 ls and the other one is from a 93 ls.

are they both auto ecus?
i’m assuming u wanna keep your auto ecu working?

hey catch me on AIM or MSN
Speedz5770 is aim
rwkruger70@hotmail.com is MSN