Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

Oh and add these Wesco’s to the list too

Why Grenade?! It’s so overpriced and really not all that great. 686 FTW!

[QUOTE=ez12a;1952971]

actually my parents bought it. But i made them aware of the deal :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

if you are in the market for a macbook pro, you can get a RIDICULOUS deal on the last generation high end 15" at UCLA or UCI. If you know anyone that goes there have them hook you up with it.

for $1.2k you get:
15.4 widescreen
2.5GHz C2D
2GB RAM
250GB HD
512MB 8600 GT
and apple’s famous OS and customer service.

keep in mind just a few months ago this computer was selling at the Apple Store for 2.5k

my dad was about to buy a IBM Thinkpad w/ the around the same specs (@ $1,070), but lenovo has gone downhill since they purchased IBM’s thinkpad devision, in terms of quality and CS. for less than 200 more i think going Mac is better.[/QUOTE]

would one need a ucla student id to buy it? probably, eh?

Add me to the new boot club

black friday owned my wallet…
now i have 2 kawis - the silver one is mine

n139801096_30277427_3019.jpg

Cause I wanted that gun show print. I guess if it sucks I can stick it up on ebay and probably sell it for more that I paid for it since they are very hard to find in a size XL.

[QUOTE=JDM1nt2B;1955987]Im officially broke after the last few weeks of spending.

Springfield XD45 Compact w/ Trijicon Night Sights. Picking up on friday.

Noveske N6 Lower (AR10 style .308). Picking up on friday.

[/QUOTE]

sweet, where did you get those?

Did you pay around $400 for that N6 lower? Whew, that’s a pricey piece of aluminum.

The XD I had the local FFL (The Sportsman) order. The Noveske I ordered from Cold War Shooters, it was $395 + another $50 after DROS & Transfer fees.

Oh and have you seen the prices of the Noveske N4 & N6 lowers selling for on gunbroker? Currently there are 4 N4’s in the $550-600 range with bids, and N6 at $500 with 2 days left. Glad I picked it up before supply went out and demand went up.

nice

Wow. No I haven’t been paying attention to the latest happenings in the firearms world lately.

Glad I picked up an N4 lower when I did for about $130ish a year or so ago.

Side note: During the last ban Beta mags were in the $500 range. I’m also hoping my Para FAL will rise in value. Picked it up brand new for $1600, now retails for $1910.

Did our Christmas shopping.

For the boy

(bluray)

For the girl

for the wife

The bathing suit, not the girl. :stuck_out_tongue:

And $$$$ so she can get her hair did.

You bought linda carter angel? :dozing:

[QUOTE=frozenrice;1953052]You still have those? I think the last one around here shut down 5 years ago.

Technically not for me, but I got this for my son for his Christmas present.

Bonus is that I got it brand new for $60. Regular price was $134.99 and we had $75 worth of reward points that we were able to put towards it.[/QUOTE]

There is still a robins by COP but the coffee sucks, I honestly prefer the Mcdicks coffee and they are open later to for night shifts. Oh, and it’s free in the morning right now !!!:rockon:

For the girlfriend

ASR subframe brace kit with 24mm ASR sway bar and spherical endlinks

BLOX PRO-V manual boost controller (thanks SPoolin!)

Christmas is looking good for the teg so far, and that is only the beginning!

P.S. wearedaughters, I bought the Fuji S1000FD not too long ago as well, and love it! Takes pretty good video as well as some amazing pictures! Especially for the price!

What do you do at COP? Seasonal instructor or full time?