Post a PIC of your latest purchase.

actually my parents bought it. But i made them aware of the deal :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

if you are in the market for a macbook pro, you can get a RIDICULOUS deal on the last generation high end 15" at UCLA or UCI. If you know anyone that goes there have them hook you up with it.

for $1.2k you get:
15.4 widescreen
2.5GHz C2D
2GB RAM
250GB HD
512MB 8600 GT
and apple’s famous OS and customer service.

keep in mind just a few months ago this computer was selling at the Apple Store for 2.5k

my dad was about to buy a IBM Thinkpad w/ the around the same specs (@ $1,070), but lenovo has gone downhill since they purchased IBM’s thinkpad devision, in terms of quality and CS. for less than 200 more i think going Mac is better.

New tool-box. Wasn’t looking for Green, wasn’t looking for a 52" either, but for $359 I had to have it. My loving wife was with me and approved the purchase, so no chastizing when home! :clap:

52" Wide, 9 Drawer, ball-bearing, Griplatch, 12,218 cu. in. capacity. Now I need 2 26" bottom boxes.

Working for Oakley is awesome. Matte White Crowbar’s with Fire Iridium lenses

I had luminics jdm yellow for my FG1 so lets see how these do with my DB1

t_19679.jpg

[QUOTE=B18A1;1952811]

just the coffee though, not the oatmeal thing.[/QUOTE]

You still have those? I think the last one around here shut down 5 years ago.

Technically not for me, but I got this for my son for his Christmas present.

Bonus is that I got it brand new for $60. Regular price was $134.99 and we had $75 worth of reward points that we were able to put towards it.

what shut down? robin’s? man, they are pretty big here. there’s a bunch of them. tim horton’s does a lot better, but robin’s is pretty popular now too. i miss dunkin donuts, they all closed here a while back. probably 5 or 6 years, come to think of it. i always hit up DD when i’m in New Hampshire in the summertime, there is one right down the road form where i stay in Nottingham. vanilla-bean coolata FTW!

[QUOTE=frozenrice;1953052]Technically not for me, but I got this for my son for his Christmas present.
[/QUOTE]

Might wanna check www.gamersection.ca

DS Lite mods… juuuuuuuust sayin… :angel:

cool stuff you guys got here. Keep the pictures coming:rockon:

just purchased:

U.S. Divers - Rocket Fins/Maui Mask/Military Flex Snorkel

and

Deep Sea Manta Dive Boots

let the training begin. :rockon:

nice pick up!

Just the energy drink. That was like the 4th pic available when I google image searched monster. Aparently that image violates photobuckets TOS…

And now:

Quiznos?

just bought this last night

Dead Guy Ale = Awesome brew!

As for my latest purchase:

6 medium, 6 Caribbean Jerk