please help rear caliper problem i searched too

did you regrease the pins?
when i did my brakes i regreased all the pins since they were dry. grease was so thick at first i couldn’t get the pin compressed because the air was trapped. you could just squeeze the top of the boot and compress the pin so the air comes out. hth

number 19 was completely stuck. i could not get it to go in or out. the top one i could move, so i knew something was wrong. i used the vice grips on the pin then started to turn back and forth and at the same time tried pulling it out. after about 3 knuckle busters it came out. along with alot of dust yuck. so it appears that i need to regrease the pins. i am going back now to install the new pads.

wow

done :up: man that one pin was stuck. now i see how easy it is suppose to be. i did the other side in like 20 minutes. i went ahead and pulled both pins out on that side too and regreased them.
thank you guys soooooo much for responding and helping me out. i really really appreciate it. thank you :bow:
now to do the front lol

good job buddy! :up:

see its not too hard. sorry if i acted like a dick. i was just trying to help. i am ase certified in brakes, ac, and steering & suspension

no problem. 93dabeast. i did not think you were being rude at all. thank you for helping me out. i really appreciate it. hmm ase in steering too? lol i have a ps leak. but i am going to search first.
thank you very much,
mike

where from?
:shock:

it is leaking from the big hose. the one with the metal clamp on it. it appears to be leaking from that clamp area. this is the big hose that runs to the right of the valve cover if you are looking at the engine from the front. i think i have to change the hose. i will double check.
thanks,
mike

ok went to the junkyard to pick up a ps hose. man that sucker is a pain to take out geez. i will undergo the removal of the leaking one and replace it tomorrow morning. wish me luck lol
:giggle: