Pics of my Full-Race Setup!

Oh, my bad. I didnt even look at the picture of the line running to the wastegate.

evap bottle? Does that drain water from the air ducts or something? I knew it slid right on…that’s why you deserve some props for a clean relocation. :up:

[QUOTE=Hondatec38]And they’re a little noisey too.QUOTE]

Phew. i thought I was the only oen with a noisy traction bar

fuckin nice…

how much psi are u boostin? also what parts did u use to put the ls/vtec together?

The intake piping are stainless right… this looks realy good, nice and clean car , I like it :burnout:

Right now I am using a 10psi spring off of the tial without a boost controller. With the pressure drop it’s at 9 pounds right now.
The piping is all stainless. All of the welding (which is beautiful btw) was done by Jeff Evans @ Evans Tuning. You can contact him by joining www.Boosted-Hybrid.com which is a great forum for forced induction Hondas and other really cool stuff.

Oh yeah, parts for the LS/VTEC are as follows…
-1998 integra LS block (stock internals)
-1999 civic Si head
-AEBS intake manifold
-integra type-r oil pump
-stock LS head gasket
-pieced together misc. oil lines
-stock dow pins (I had the head machined to fit)

Thanks for all of the compliments guys. :smiley:

stock block on the LS/VTEC and boost + high revvin? that’s iffy lol.

Nice

Thats Grown Folk Buisness

I only rev it out to 8k now. What I was saying earlier was that I have a few plans for building the block that’s in there right now, or doing a super high reving B16. I do like the tourque though. Thanks for your concern :wink: .

yeah high revving is fun. I have a turbo B16 and it’s fun. but the power below 5000 is obsolete. but when it hits that mark and hits vtec, Better watchout. lol. 10Psi owns. lol. I’m looknig at either getting a Full-Raece manifold or OneFab. I’m not too sure yet. both are so good… BTW, How coem you didn’t clock the turbo down and run a tight 90 bend and drill a hole through the fender and go that way? more direct and cleaner. I have miens setup jsut like yours now gonig up then back down. not very ideal but it works. but I was taking a look at my car the other day and it can be done if you run 2" off the turbo and through the fender and convert to 2.5 jsut before the intercooler.

Hondatec,
Nice set-up. One question though…I thought the full race set-up had a back-door opening for the intercooling piping? How much did you spend on this whole set-up?

Well, the biggest reason I didn’t run it through the frame rail is because I didn’t want to compromise any front end structual rigidity. Especially since I already comprimised most of the front bumper support to fit the intercooler. I know it may sound pickey and retarded, but it’s just the way I wanted it done. Also since the vehicle is not very light when compared to an EG hatch, any front end flex will cause an understeer condition on hard turn-in. I’m still bouncing back and fourth on how I can further stiffen up the front end without using a huge sway bar. I’ll talk about that more in another post.

Honestly, it would have been so nice if I could have done that. The reason I couldn’t is because it offset the intercooler sooooo far to the left side when looking straight on, that it looked plain out retarded. Fortunetly, the 24x6x3 PWR was the perfect option. Just slightly more efficient over a tyrus due to it’s thicker core. And a great fit that filled the bumper nicely.

As for the price of everything…well lets just say you get what you pay for :D. It’s definetly not for the Home-made Turbo guys out there. But I would like to give props to those guys. You never end amazing me with the cool stuff you find.

thats is freaken sweet. I just bought me an LS/Vtec off the net, and I am new to it, and have know clue how to put it in. I have a 1990 integra gs stock motor in my car now, and I need to get rid of it. If any of you guys know of anyone that would put it in for me and they can have my 90 gs swap, or work something out let me know. I can’t wait to get this LS/Vtec put in. It’s going to haul.
That really does look nice. I wish you guys would come to Sandy Ut, so I could see all of your cars.

nice car. i like the relocated raditor back up resevioir(spell check) also did u relocate the windshield wiper tank?

The car is very beautiful and well done. what radiator is that and was there any mod to get it to fit correctly. I used to run a half size fluidyne and it never fit correctly. thanks. CHRIS

Looks to me like a 92-95 civic PWR rad. I’m guessing he hacked off his rad mounts and welded new ones in?

That is correct, but I don’t like the word hacked hehe. I actually drilled the spot welds out and used bolts through the rad support and rad “feet” to properly locate the radiator. I will say this. It doesn’t hit my hood, but man it’s close. About a 1/16 of an inch at best. Again, thank you everyone for the compliments. This community has helped alot along the way of this build.

Washer tank was removed and tossed. I never drive it in bad weather so it didn’t really matter. Less is more in my opinion. With that in mind…

-no a/c
-no p/s
-no cruise
-no evap system
-no abs
-no battery
-no washer tank
-no huge stock crossmember
-no excess connectors from the systems removed
-most importantly…NO DIRT! hehe

Post some pic of the crossmember and the bottom rad. bracket’s. You need the lip i have…