Pics of DA's w/ gsr Mesh wheels please!!

nope, just what I’ve said to you so far :slight_smile: took it 1 year in school, just learned the basics

hehe… I had to learn a lot when I was a kid in School (Schools in the islands are way better than the US ones) but forgot everything after I came here… took a semester in college though so I refreshed some :up:

ok there are two different “meshies” the ones were not used to are smaller, and have thicker spokes that sort of melt together. they are plenty ugly IMO

Correct, they are 14" and definitely ugly. :slight_smile:

ok, I found some pics I assembled. Left is a first gen CL wheel, 4x114.3 bolt pattern unfortunately. Middle is a dealer optional 14" civic wheel, right is a standard LS meshie.

thanks for the pics guys, i’m definately likeing these wheels alot more.

Here’s my Meshies with SI centercaps

Nice! I’ll keep the SI center cap idea in mind! Those look good!

aw yoo im just seeing this thread so u kno i gotta whore it out with some pics of mine when it had the mesh wheels on it :stuck_out_tongue:

What tires U guys running on your meshies?

in the pictures i posted i am running Kumho’s with 205/50/15…

How you like 'em?

i loved them they were the best tires that i have had so far … but right now i have different wheels and tires

Hey mark nice car… what springs or coilovers you runnin ?

thanxz… in the pic i was runnin cut springs but now i am runnin skunk 2’s

I’ve got Falken Ziex’s 195/55/15. I can’t really give a rating since I haven’t driven that long on them, but so far so good.