pic of my lcd

yeah, you could modify that, but for the 25$ you can order the double din and save a massive headache.

thinking about doing the same thing, what are some of the decent\cheap brands I should be looking for? What all did you have to do to fit the 7"?

cheap is not good because the off axis viewing of the screen might not be good get a screen with a high amount of pixel counts… i believe if u go to the maxima.org forums go to the electrical section like here …there is a vendor selling mircovision screens 7" that fit double din openings

agreed… esp with the g2s console tht faces the driver a lot… the passenger wont get a good view of shit

yeah that’s what I thought u would say, but I don’t want to dish out a lot of cash also. I want a decent screen for a decent price. I’ll try looking at the forum. What kind of tvs are you familiar with? Thanks for reply

if you get an in dash screen that flips out non motorized so you can change the horizontal angles that would be fine though… www.mp3playerstore.ca/com has the in dash non motorized ones for cheap… quality is pretty good too… and you can swivel it left to right etc.