PARTS REQUESTS? Pillaging a Canadian parts car this weekend coming up

I’ve had 3 da s and in all of them the headliners and visors were gray.

There ya go. Probably a good thing cause shipping that headliner would probably be a huge hassle. Another member here used SEM dye to change the color of a lot of his interior. I can dig up the link if you’d like.

i was going to go the sem route i think i have that link somewhere. good to nkow on the headliner. but yea if the pillars are in good shape i’ll take em. shipping to 64118.

thanks guys, both of ya.

black plastic trim that surrounds the e-brake…$5?

b16a92teg@yahoo.com

located in brampton/mississauga

thanks

^ I just threw that e-brake surround piece away recently.

Anything happen with this?

Sorry guys, I am not a flaker, I just deal with the fuckers all the time.:bang:

That Friday after work, I went to see the one fella in Greektown, Toronto, car sold. Not a phone call to me, wasn’t answering his cell or home phone.

Guy in Brampton told me to call back Sat. as he had lined up a guy to take the whole thing for 300$. This is after I had arranged to come and meet him and take what I wanted.

I was supposed to meet another guy with a full integra minus the water pump ready to strip. He told me to call him Sun. 10 a.m. to make sure he was up and ready and to get dir’ns. I called several times, left messages, nothing. Nothing since.

So there you go. I had my little notebook with all your requests ready to go.

BTW On a sad note: I just got rear-ended yesterday, got a bad feeling it’ll be totalled. If so and I don’t get another Integra, it will be parted.

Thanks, and my apologies.

Anyone still interested in this stuff? I’m parting out my 91 LS 5spd coupe here:

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195134