Not sure about what I've got...Rear Hatch Visor

i got it for cheap off some OLD WEIRD man but i tried contacting him to see where he got it from and no replies. ill keep trying… i think it looks pretty good tho. if i still had my DA it would have beeen on there already…

i like the oem one but that not bad if any one has one for sale let me know or were i can get one an price on it

Just for fun…

How much you think it’s worth? I don’t think we can consider it rare IF it’s the one that is sold on Summit.

What you think?

[QUOTE=Silchuki14;2036192]Squeezethis: You have a Bike rack and you think that my rear visor will interfere with it? Hope not cause I want one…

I’ve just e-mailed the guy, I know he’s on here so I’ll try to know.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

oh no i didn’t mean that it’ll interfere. cuz i have a thule rack… i’m just debating of whether it’ll be even more cluttered on my car if i did get it. if anything i’ll probably get it… then i’ll use just regular double sided tape to mock it up and see how it looks. and if it doesn’t clash n doesn’t look too cluttered, then i’ll remove the double sided tape and go ahead n put molding tape. i’m waiting for a reply from a guy that sells some. so we’ll c.

Can we get a side shot of it on the car?

:getsome::manual:

Figure that out!

It’s rainning today here so I’ll try to take some side shot as soon as it’s sunny outside!

yea man post that pic.

Hurry the fuck up with the pic already… SHIT! :smiley:

LOL…it’s only a piece of plastic :angel:

I’ve sold the Beater…I’ll try on one of my part car tomorrow.

The best I can do…

Hope it help

old thread revive

al the links here are dead links…any one have the picture of the gts solar wing 1 and 2 (version) post em up