New Here.

is it the green one then? cause i have 2 or 3 lol

Welcome see ya around town when you get rollin.:wave: I see your parked on South Tacoma Way be careful parking on that road.

Yes Steve I second the meet idea.
Even though I haven’t done s#$% to my car.

yeah, sorry to bring this back up, but don’t get the ebay ones, you can actually just the real 1 pieces and open them up and paint the housing black, i’ve seen it dont and looks 100x’s better. if you look for a diy you’ll probably find one

Welcome, i know the headlights aren’t authentic jdm lights but i love them. They kinda remind me of the dc itr headlights. To each their own though. The only thing I have jdm on my car are the badges. Can’t wait to see the progress of this car though.

Can you get a picture of what it looks like? I have access to black paint and an airbrush lol

lol alternator

As I was driving around So. Tacoma to see what car I could trade in, the alternator chose to be a bitch and just had to find a good route home that doesn’t involve a Red Light or a stop sign (There were some stop signs but I chanced it as I don’t want to be towed home.) So now, not only the Temp OBD Sensor needs to be checked/replaced, but the damn alternator as well. At least it had enough power from the B18 engine to continue. :frowning:

if you want that sensor i got one just give me a couple bucks for gas and i could meet you at KK

Where’s that at? XD

UPDATE: I thought about trading her in for a DA9, red, 5spd, the only thing is, it’s 165K and at 4000. Should I do it?

NNNOOOoooo… db1’s are the best! there aren’t that many (well there’s a good bit) but the 2 doors are the most common. if you want to stick out stay with the sedan but if you want the 2 door like most people i’d say go ahead, although that price seems kinda high? you have any pics?

Krispy Kreme by the tacoma mall

4000 for a DA9? No way.

A strait up trade is a viable offer, I wouldnt pay 4 g’s though.

BTW, welcome:wave:

Its 10-20K miles LESS than my car, the trims have been painted over, its a 5SPD, Stereo (Not OEM, same with the speakers) No rips, no mechanical pr… Well, maybe the rear wiper spray) It’s straight. I don’t have pics of it, but I’ll have to find a cosigner.

Can someone come up with a list of everything JDM for a DB1?