New bay airea 510 crew

who is going tomarrow get a head count?

public education for the win!

went to the bbq. was cool. i got there when there was food. FTW… see you guys next week for the cruise…

whosda

how many people were at the bbq? i would have went but it was an hour just to get there so sorry kyle…who is going next week end or you wont say you can email me if you dont want to throw it on the board

about 6 cars came out. It was cool.

i would have came too, but i spent the day fixing the oil leak on my black DA and then i watch the lakers take game 2 :rockon:

Hey kyle sorry I couldn’t make it to your meet didn’t have enough gas to get out there.

you get the leak fixed ?

yup, it was the oil pan gasket…it was missing a big chunk from the front of the pan…leaked all over the exhaust. smoke was everywhere. all good now :dance:

how does it run now?

u guys shud organize a run from tha bay 2 tha valley

that an idea any place in mind?

Thats something im going to be working on. We are also looking to get new people in the crew. Im the one that organizes the meets so ill keep all of you posted for the run when i get it all planned out.

should make a run for a show or something when we do it ,an all drive together not like santa cruz were it was a race an people didnt wait that my .02 on it

I was thinking about doing a run down 17 and up hwy 9. Ill work on the run after the TI car show. The run will be a teg run only meet. There will be no racing at all or you will be kicked out of the run.

“darussianone”. i sent you an email. let jasper know please… thanks

yep sure thing buddy

anyone want to cruise this weekend? go up the coast?

^^sounds like fun…i’ve been busy w/ work…but i’m free this weekend, what did u have in mind?

Sunday I was thinking hwy 92 to the top of the hill then make a left to 4 corners. make a right down to the coast then left to santa cruz or right to S.F. on hwy 1…

sidewayz415@aol.com