My k20 swapped DA, Finally Done!!!

Now thats a build thread. Good job and I bet that thing rips! More and more people are doing a k20 DA which is a good thing for us g2 lovers:naughty:

sexy car man

was there much fabrication needed or would it be similar to that of an eg civic

any pics of how your gear stick is in the car?

would love to do this to mine and in ireland k20’s are easily gotten

better lock your car down,hate to see this thing get messed with.

there is local selling a complete k20a2 for $2400 i wish i didnt have to get a bike, cuz it would be mine

Awesome job man, looks really clean (I never would’ve guessed any rust), nice work! :clap:

Bring the DA to a dyno and see what she puts down! How is it for daily driving? I want a k swapped daily driver :clap:

Dont go boost with the k20, you can make it a all motor beast!

Nice work! Looks like it was done right! Are u planning on making a full write up on this??

+2 for engine bay shots

A buddy and I will be working on a swap like this as soon as we find a clean shell to drop it into.

We already have a totaled 03 RSX-S & a complete XSi rhd front clip, so I guess u all know where we are going with this! :drool:

That car will not be a dd by no means…strictly track and shows!!!

MOAR PICS PLEASE!

Very sick car. Very clean swap. Makes me wanna ditch the lsv and go k20

Ok, it got tuned…!!!
it made 201whp and 151tq…(will post the graph later)
i want to take it the track to see how fast it is…
I did the swap, because i want to be somehow different, i want to make it faster, but k parts are super expensive… For now im about to put it into the garage, its getting cold in Wisconsin, and the snow will come soon… i still dont know the plans for next summer…
But yeah, i will post more pics of the engine bay this weekend, before i lock it up…

[QUOTE=XsiGsR;2075514]Ok, it got tuned…!!!
it made 201whp and 151tq…(will post the graph later)
i want to take it the track to see how fast it is…
I did the swap, because i want to be somehow different, i want to make it faster, but k parts are super expensive… For now im about to put it into the garage, its getting cold in Wisconsin, and the snow will come soon… i still dont know the plans for next summer…
But yeah, i will post more pics of the engine bay this weekend, before i lock it up…[/QUOTE]

did the header fit without any problems?

Perfect! No problems, No Mods…

You should post this on k20a.org. There is another DA that finsihed as well. Should take this to your local drag strip, she will run 13’s on street tires no problem!

moar picssssssss

New pictures of the engine bay

inspiration.

one day this will be familiar to me

how is the ground/hood clearance? any issues?

This swap deff makes me want to keep my daily 90 DA and swap a K20a in there instead of selling it for a EG/EK k20a2 swap!!

:stare:

:drool:

:jerkoff:

:bowdown:

Lovin It!:rockon:

Wiring and brake lines could be cleaned up a bit, but other than that, it looks good. :rockon: