my da before after body work

good looking teg, mine is being painted black right now

you should probably fill the holes where your emblems used to be though, kinda noticed that

Looks good! It’s nice to see another Winnipeg 2nd gen enthusiast.

thanks and hey i havent really found any other Da’s i’ve liked but theres one in the city just like mine im trying to track him down and my buddys is black on black too

are you refering to tthis one?

not sure but wow thats clean who’s is that is that you? the one i spotted is black on black like mine but with a crome lip on the rims and tinted looks crazy clean sound wicked it looked like he was running a t1r im pretty sure it was a daily i would see it mainly on st marys in the afternoon when im working in that area gotta check that thing out

The DA I posted with the anodized blue Volk wheels is actually mine. :angel:

You wouldn’t happen to know anyone with a DA for parts would you? I need a driver side power window switch (2dr).

How come you took down your picture so fast?

That is very clean. I have a black teg too but its not that clean yet. Are those the thin moldings on the side?

i do its this import parts place down day street from regent cool guy runs it his number is 9976464 just call him he has a few right now either at his shop or his house pretty good price too got the tail lights from him 40 bucks no cracks… your teg is super clean gotta see it in person maybe one day

yeah they are i got them with the car im not too sure who makes them

looks like you had a lip b4 and they didnt take out the lip when they painted the car but damn your car kinda reminds me of my old car get a jdp lip and it would look sick

any pictures of it?

yo that is clean is that stock color code?

yeah just extra clear coat